Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Bulls should go after Stephenson and Gasol if Melo doesn't work out for them.

C: Noah/Gasol
    PF: Taj/Mirotic
    SF: Butler/Dunleavy/McDermott
    SG: Stephenson/Hinrich
    PG: Rose/Augustin

Default Re: Bulls should go after Stephenson and Gasol if Melo doesn't work out for them.

I rather root for Bron than watch my Bulls roll out 2x annoying, punk ass New Yorkers in Noah, and ghetto, headcase Stevenson. I can't stand Paula Gasoft either. You can have that team. Cause I'm not rooting for them.

Default Re: Bulls should go after Stephenson and Gasol if Melo doesn't work out for them.

I'm so f*cked up right now! It feels so amazing!

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Stephenson is not the type of player i'd want to commit a lot of money towards. Gives me that JR Smith vibe.

Gasol on the other hand would make that team really fun to watch. Noah+Gasol = Best passing frontcourt in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Gasol on the other hand would make that team really fun to watch. Noah+Gasol = Best passing frontcourt in the league.
    Who they going to pass to though? If Rose isn't what he once was, no one on that team is scoring at all. Gasol is done. He's been cashed for several years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    C: Noah/Gasol
    PF: Taj/Mirotic
    SF: Butler/Dunleavy/McDermott
    SG: Stephenson/Hinrich
    PG: Rose/Augustin

That's like a 76M+ roster. They could do Mirotic and maybe add one of those guys if they make some other moves.

As a fellow Bulls fan, SWISH, I can't disagree more with your disdain of Noah, to each his own. I agree with you on Gasol.

I also disagree on Lance Stephenson too. I think Thibs could have a positive effect on him and he is the kind of scoring swing man we desperately need. I remember we had a loose canon back in the second threepeat, a guy the Spurs practically gave us that no one else wanted and it turned out pretty good for us...
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-05-2014 at 05:12 AM.

They would be lucky to average 75ppg
    Bulls need scorers..

And yeah pau will show up every few games when he's not in paulina gasolina mode

If the bulls dont get melo they are fukced. Taj and Noah frontcourt doe

Please go after Stephenson

Melo looks like he's selling out for money.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    I rather root for Bron than watch my Bulls roll out 2x annoying, punk ass New Yorkers in Noah, and ghetto, headcase Stevenson. I can't stand Paula Gasoft either. You can have that team. Cause I'm not rooting for them.

Get over Melo, he's not coming

Lance will upgrade our list, so why not add him? He's young and improving, adds some nasty to this team, I really like Stevenson's game.

Stevenson can break create off the dribble, something we desparately need to help Rose with.

It's a shame you don't see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Please go after Stephenson

Melo looks like he's selling out for money.
    How is that selling out? He wanted money and he's RESIGNING with his team for the max.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    How is that selling out? He wanted money and he's RESIGNING with his team for the max.

He wanted to be on a contender, how does staying with the Knicks follow that through? Just looks like he went for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    He wanted to be on a contender, how does staying with the Knicks follow that through? Just looks like he went for the money.
    Maybe he believes in the Knick's direction. Good Lord, is that possible? I mean, the Knicks are gonna suck FOR-EVA.

Dope.

Lance Stephenson next to Jimmy Butler would be interesting.