NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Lavish P.-- Super wealthy obnoxious troll teen.

Ok guys, before you click on the link, this guy is a supposed son of an Indian who owns the third largest private bank in india. The teenage son is so obnoxious that he calls out celebrities for not being wealthy enough. He also put $4,000 in a balloon and let it fly in the air. He also bought a $60,000 watch to prove his wealth to Soulja Boy. Here is his Instagram and Twitter.
    Must be nice to have access to your daddies billions.

http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch

https://twitter.com/itslavishbitch

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Lavish P.-- Super wealthy obnoxious troll teen.

Lavish is giving away 2Ok. That's nothing for me but a lot for you. Rules: Follow me, Like this picture, and Comment. Comment can be anything. The winner will be publicly announced on March 23, 2013. Winner will be chosen at random. Money will be sent by mail. Once you win i will contact you thru your profile. Good luck peasants.

dude is straight trolling them and haters take the bait quick.

At least he hands out money. Or is that some kind of troll prank?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

dude is straight trolling them and haters take the bait quick.
    several people have won his giveaways. i read through all of his tweets and viewed his instagram photos as well. he's very secretive though. he asked jimmy kemmel to be on his show and jimmy said sure then lavish backed out the last minute. also, for one of his giveaways, the winner had no Facebook, twitter and could not be reached for contact. this guy has a lot of back story that we're not aware of.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    several people have won his giveaways. i read through all of his tweets and viewed his instagram photos as well. he's very secretive though. he asked jimmy kemmel to be on his show and jimmy said sure then lavish backed out the last minute. also, for one of his giveaways, the winner had no Facebook, twitter and could not be reached for contact. this guy has a lot of back story that we're not aware of.
    idk how comments section on instagram works.. but if it really is showing all the comments theres only like 20 of them under each picture. Those aint even bad odds at all.

I think he's a troll and faking everything. Here are two quotes from Will Strafach, CEO of a company.

your Starbucks card number 6082893685697872 (according to the unblurred barcode) does not exist I wanted free coffee

your fake centurion says member since 04. 9 years ago. you were 8. too bad minimum age for (family version) centurion is 15