Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-03-2014, 10:20 PM   #1606
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Official Super Bowl XLVIII Thread! Seahawks Vs. Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
rams did it .. but yeah based on that stat, it makes sense to predict that seattle may win but saying they have no shot was nonsense .. of course they had a shot .. that should have been more of a game than it was .. I don't know wtf was on denver's mind .. they came out nervous and shook from the get go .. looked like a bunch of ******* out there .. they've never botched a snap all damn season long .. called the wrong game plan .. crucial mistakes .. they spotted seattle 16 pts .. might as well have not even shown up to play if they were gonna come out like that

They also had a top 5 defense. Denver's defense was below average.

My God, that game yesterday reminded me so much of the Raiders vs Bucs super bowl. I remember prior to that Oak-Tampa game, the majority of people picked Oakland to win, people saying the Raiders had too many "weapons" and so on, sort of like this super bowl and the Bucs defense just owned them. That Raiders-Bucs game was a small reason why I picked the Seahawks to win this game.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:46 AM   #1607
finchyyy
I hit open layups

finchyyy has an OK reputation so far

Well this was the first full game of American Football I've ever watched (live in Australia, AFL is king here) and wow I think I'm a fan. The game isn't as stop-start as I thought. Although the players have plenty of protection, the hits are just great. I can see why it's by far the most popular sport in the US.
finchyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:59 AM   #1608
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
this. the game just went wrong all ways around. the seahawks are a better team then the broncos. no argument from me. but are they 30-35 points better, no.
Yes they are.

Sorry defense special teams.

Offense that set records against soft horrible sissy afc teams.

Best pass defense in history.

Mismatch in hindsight.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:00 AM   #1609
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by finchyyy
Well this was the first full game of American Football I've ever watched (live in Australia, AFL is king here) and wow I think I'm a fan. The game isn't as stop-start as I thought. Although the players have plenty of protection, the hits are just great. I can see why it's by far the most popular sport in the US.
Glad you witnessed the best hitting team in the league
Old 02-04-2014, 05:09 PM   #1610
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...23269411721218

Seahawks WR Golden Tate celebrates Super Bowl victory with $100,000 bottle of champagne.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #1611
Rodmantheman
National High School Star

Rodmantheman has decent reputation

Rodmantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:29 AM   #1612
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Peyton is gonna shred this defense alive. Quote me.
Lololololol

Bump
Old 02-06-2014, 01:33 AM   #1613
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc19
The media trying so hard to hype this mediocre quarterback.
I know. Manning very mediocre against rough nfc team.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: