Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I am over it man. What i mean is that wade shouldnt even care what dirk says and just dismiss the comment.
    Wade gets to talk sh!t about Dirk until the day Dirk takes the title from him (which aint gonna happen anytime soon).

Quote Originally Posted by joewait
    It's tough arguing with people who seemingly have no education.
    yup

Banned

One thing that people forget, he also played with Finley who was simply a MONSTER back then,

That clinches it.. you ahve to be TMOGE.. only Tmac thinks Finley is anything other than crap.

The ONLY reason the Mavs beat the Spurs was becaus eof Finley's choking a$$.

but yeah having a top SG and a future two time MVP along with a great clutch shooter (Nick) is a garbage team, poor Dirk.

Notice they are ALL guards.. you need more than guards to win a championship. Dirk is a good bigman but he can't do it all by himself. He certainly can't be expected to do it with Dampier, Diop, LaFrentz and Bradley..

Quote Originally Posted by joewait
    uh you can laugh all you want, it doesn't matter. The guys Kobe plays against are considerably better than the ones of the Jordan era and Bird played on stacked teams and missed a lot of shots.
    Joe, you really got to shutup sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfreak
    yup
    And this makes you retarded for agreeing with him

Damn look at all these uneducated d!icks who actually think Bird was a better player than Dirk
    !!

It's probably those same toolbags who actually think Jordan is better than Kobe! !!!

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

haha, i just realized who FabCasablancas is. He's a poster from dallasbasketball.com named 41ForMVP. He was just a Dirk groupie.

He made a thread about how Dirk is a norse god and how he kind of looks like Dirk and we found it and put it on dallasbasketball.com and pretty much retired him. It was the longest clowning in message board history. I think it went nonstop for 4 weeks.

Guys a dumbass and a racist, ignore him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
    One thing that people forget, he also played with Finley who was simply a MONSTER back then,

That clinches it.. you ahve to be TMOGE.. only Tmac thinks Finley is anything other than crap.

The ONLY reason the Mavs beat the Spurs was becaus eof Finley's choking a$$.

but yeah having a top SG and a future two time MVP along with a great clutch shooter (Nick) is a garbage team, poor Dirk.

Notice they are ALL guards.. you need more than guards to win a championship. Dirk is a good bigman but he can't do it all by himself. He certainly can't be expected to do it with Dampier, Diop, LaFrentz and Bradley..
    there are only sooo many good centers. There are 2, Shaq and Yao. And Dirk takes up the pf spot with his guard ways so whose fault is that. The fact that it is sooo hard to put a team around Dirk doesnt bode well for him. But Diop and Dampier arent that bad as far as centers go in the league.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

I'm a Mavs fan and Dwyane was probably my favorite player that didn't play for the Mavericks until this crap but being honest if I didn't like the Mavs I would think it was funny.

I mean the Mavericks did disrespect dude during the Finals, hell I remember Josh Howard flat out saying he can't shoot during an interview. I also remember Darryl Armstrong saying he fakes his injuries(which I think he does). I mean if someone said this stuff about you you would be pissed too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    haha, i just realized who FabCasablancas is. He's a poster from dallasbasketball.com named 41ForMVP. He was just a Dirk groupie.

He made a thread about how Dirk is a norse god and how he kind of looks like Dirk and we found it and put it on dallasbasketball.com and pretty much retired him. It was the longest clowning in message board history. I think it went nonstop for 4 weeks.

Guys a dumbass and a racist, ignore him.

This is the guiy who put a picture of him and his boyfriend he said looked like DIRK...

And he calls me a Dirk groupie.. haha.. him and his friend looked so g@y it was beyond belief. Show that picture again Tmacs.. if you've got the stones. haha

Banned

there are only sooo many good centers. There are 2, Shaq and Yao.

There are only so many good centers.. exaclty.. and Wade has 2 of the best ones in the elague. And yet Wade is somehow better than Dirk for not even having a very good season in the East and barely being able to beat Dirk in the Finals? WITH the refs handing him the victory?

And Dirk takes up the pf spot with his guard ways so whose fault is that. The fact that it is sooo hard to put a team around Dirk doesnt bode well for him. But Diop and Dampier arent that bad as far as centers go in the league.

It's not that hard.. the problem is they didn't do it through the draft.. AND Dirk is so underrated.. so freeagents don't want to play with him. That's not his fault.. it's racial bias. It's the same racial bias that says guys like LeBron, Kobe and Wade are better than Dirk despite less accomplishments and worse stats.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

There are only so many good centers.. exaclty.. and Wade has 2 of the best ones in the elague. And yet Wade is somehow better than Dirk for not even having a very good season in the East and barely being able to beat Dirk in the Finals? WITH the refs handing him the victory?

And Dirk takes up the pf spot with his guard ways so whose fault is that. The fact that it is sooo hard to put a team around Dirk doesnt bode well for him. But Diop and Dampier arent that bad as far as centers go in the league.

It's not that hard.. the problem is they didn't do it through the draft.. AND Dirk is so underrated.. so freeagents don't want to play with him. That's not his fault.. it's racial bias. It's the same racial bias that says guys like LeBron, Kobe and Wade are better than Dirk despite less accomplishments and worse stats.
    Please tell me how Dirk has more accomplishments than Kobe or even Wade?

Banned

KG

OK then tell me who would "compliment Dirk", and try not to list the players that I have ranked higher or equal to dirk.

Off limits

Duncan
    Kobe
    Lebron
    Wade
    KG

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    Please tell me how Dirk has more accomplishments than Kobe or even Wade?
    Dirk beat up a stationary bike which neither Kobe nor Wade have ever accomplished.

FabCasablancas:

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Why am I an idiot? Who has EVER said Dirk is the best player in the league?

?

HOW THE HELL DOES DIRK NOT BEING REFERRED TO AS THE SOLE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE CORRELATE TO A RACE ISSUE?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

for people to say Dirk is the 5th best player in the league he has to be the actual best player in the league. That's how it works. If Dirk was actually the 5th best playe rin the league people would say he isn't in the top ten. Dirm is ALWAYS going to be underrated. That's just the way it is. You look at Dikr's stats over the past few years and NO has been as good as him as long as him. That's a fact. he has been the true MVP the past few seasons.. yet he's only the 5th or 6th best player? If Dirk was black there would be no debate.
    OMG....

Shaquille O'Neal has won 1 MVP through-out the course of his career which is an NBA travesty.

And yet, you sitting trying to spit a case that Dirk is the most underrated player ever, and then trying spit some faulty ass logic bringing race into the issue too.

Dummy? So you are saying guys liek Kobe, Wade and Lebron get somekind of pass because they are short? Because Dikr is 7 feet that's an unfair advantage? This is basketball nimrod.. yeah he's suppsoed to rebound.. because he's 7 feet! That's lie saying Shaq's post dominance doesn't count because he's 7 feet and 4 hundred pounds.. it's BECAUSE Dirk is 7 feet that he is better than these guys! I sware to god.. people are so assbackwards..
    HE IS A POWERFORWARD, YOU IMBECILE

A powerforward should always have a SIGNIFICANT amount of more rebounds than a swingman/guard type player.

Doesn't matter.. they still can't compete with a 7 footer.. that's the point!

BS.. this is where the race comes in.. you just assume this because of Dirk's race. NONE of these guys plays D. Kobe doesn't even cross half court half the time.. yet he is said to be one of the best defenders in the league. Someone at 82 games.com watched Kobe play D for a game.. and documented it.. he was atrocious. And it's like that all the time. LeBron and Wade are probably even worse.
    It's evident you're not even worth addressing from this point on...You're a funny dude, my man.
    Last edited by BFRESH44; 10-31-2006 at 12:42 AM.