Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Discuss losing LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers perspective

If Lebron doesn't stay in CLE, he'll be stuck coaching a less talented team than the one he was fired from (for reasons still unknown).

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Poor Byron Scott

Poor Byron. He doesn't want the gig anymore I'll do it for free.

Inspired, I can be your "white guy" and draw up plays while you....oh wait, lebron is leaving.

What do you mean poor Byron Scott? What happens if he coaches that team to go farther than Lebron did, by getting to the Finals or hell, winning it all? He will be a legend. Yeah but I wouldn't expect that to happen either

Dunking on everybody in the park Court Vision's Avatar

Poor? No one forced his hand. He accepted the job knowing there was a good chance that LeBron would leave.

Good college starter

Default Byron Scott

Default Dear Cleveland Cavaliers Fans

I think at this point true fan have accepted the Mistake by the Lake title and LeBron leaving puts a certified signature on that, but regardless of that as I said before I was a Cavaliers fan before LeBron came, and I will be one there afterwards.

Ask for my opinion on LeBron and his decision? I'm highly disappointed of course. He told the city himself he wouldn't leave until he brought a championship to that city. And frankly I think when he said that he felt like they would win it last year, that way he could win it and just up and leave without any love lost between him and the city because he did what he said. Which makes me feel like he was up to ready to leave anyway in the first place.

I don't wish anything bad on the man, he'll be successful or he'll fail at what he wants to accomplish. And he'll live with those accomplishments or consequences, but there's no doubt in my mind with most people this will be viewed upon as him running away from something he promised a city, but to no avail he and the organization themselves failed to bring to the city of Cleveland. His legacy is tarnished in my eyes. I've always been a fan of players that stuck it out their entire careers with a team, even in failure (ie: Reggie Miller). I for one cannot wait TO tune into that first Heat @ Cavaliers game and watch the hate that spew from people's mouths, at what love people will shout from the rafters all for a man who plays a kids game, in a world dominated by business and money.

Good luck Mr. LeBron James. Thanks for the memories and ultimately bringing us back down to earth with your departure. We're used to disappointed the last fifty plus years in every major sport.

A True Cavaliers Fan,
    Wayne J. of hometown Cincinnati, OH

Default Re: Dear Cleveland Cavaliers Fans

I'm sorry man. I truly am. No true fan should ever be knifed in the back like that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Byron Scott

Banned

Hopefully Cavs fans aren't surprised by this and didn't think that he'd actually stay there.

You still have Joshua Cribbs.

Default Re: Byron Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I think at this point true fan have accepted the Mistake by the Lake title and LeBron leaving puts a certified signature on that, but regardless of that as I said before I was a Cavaliers fan before LeBron came, and I will be one there afterwards.

Ask for my opinion on LeBron and his decision? I'm highly disappointed of course. He told the city himself he wouldn't leave until he brought a championship to that city. And frankly I think when he said that he felt like they would win it last year, that way he could win it and just up and leave without any love lost between him and the city because he did what he said. Which makes me feel like he was up to ready to leave anyway in the first place.

I don't wish anything bad on the man, he'll be successful or he'll fail at what he wants to accomplish. And he'll live with those accomplishments or consequences, but there's no doubt in my mind with most people this will be viewed upon as him running away from something he promised a city, but to no avail he and the organization themselves failed to bring to the city of Cleveland. His legacy is tarnished in my eyes. I've always been a fan of players that stuck it out their entire careers with a team, even in failure (ie: Reggie Miller). I for one cannot wait TO tune into that first Heat @ Cavaliers game and watch the hate that spew from people's mouths, at what love people will shout from the rafters all for a man who plays a kids game, in a world dominated by business and money.

Good luck Mr. LeBron James. Thanks for the memories and ultimately bringing us back down to earth with your departure. We're used to disappointed the last fifty plus years in every major sport.

A True Cavaliers Fan,
    Wayne J. of hometown Cincinnati, OH

I'm sorry Meti.

Don't worry, we lost Shaq to similar circumstances (after leading us to the FInals and then ECF, he just up and bolted), and then gave up T-Mac for Francis.

It'll take some time, but you will rebound. I promise.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Sorry dude. He had to make his best decision. As someone who "lost" Bosh, I can't say I blame him at all. Good luck to all of them.

Banned

Default LOL @ PleezeBelieve burning Lebron Jersey LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izhg8fHFqyo

PleezeBelieve and all those Cleveland rednecks are making me laugh big time. I think they all commited sucide. Where u at Cavs fan.
    LOL