Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Adam Morrison should be #1!!!

I don't follow the Raptors really at all but to me it's seems obvious they need either Adam Morrison or even Rudy Gay!!!I mean would they want Bargnani or Aldridge for???They have Bosh and Charlie V had a solid rookie season..Morrison would help them right away in a spot that they seemingly need..A scoring Small Forward!!!

Dunking on everybody in the park Tips4's Avatar

Adam Morrison is an excellent player, if we didnt have Charlie V he woul d probabaly be our first choice. But we need a player who can play with Bosh at front court and that will be Bargani or Aldridge !!!!

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by ilovethemavz
    I don't follow the Raptors really at all but to me it's seems obvious they need either Adam Morrison or even Rudy Gay!!!I mean would they want Bargnani or Aldridge for???They have Bosh and Charlie V had a solid rookie season..Morrison would help them right away in a spot that they seemingly need..A scoring Small Forward!!!
    OMGZ REALLY?!?!?

Charlie V is already the starting SF for the Raptors. Morrison would be coming off the bench to provide scoring for the Raptors... something they really don't need more of.

All this smoke and mirrors **** is BS...they are taking the obvious pick in Aldridge

Saw a basketball once

Oh ok!!!See I didn't consider Charlie V playing SF but I still say Morrison would help out alot cause in my opinion Aldridge will be a bust and Bargnani won't contribute right away if he even ever does!!!

They will pick Bargani and he will be a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovethemavz
    Oh ok!!!See I didn't consider Charlie V playing SF but I still say Morrison would help out alot cause in my opinion Aldridge will be a bust and Bargnani won't contribute right away if he even ever does!!!
    you're in for a shock.

Riggin' for Wiggins! Chamberlain's Avatar

Bargnani for Prime Minister.

Bill Swerski
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
    They will pick Bargani and he will be a bust.
    Yes yes

But only for the first 3 years...

Raptors are ****ing insane to take Bargnani, he's a joke defensively, they are already a very good offensive team, and he's way too thin to guard either 4s or 5s making him a 7-foot three (which will negates his speed advantage) and takes away minutes from Charlie V.

It is even more insane when you consider they can get Aldridge or even Sheldon Williams who can really adress their biggest weakness, INTERIOR DEFENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombles
    Raptors are ****ing insane to take Bargnani, he's a joke defensively, they are already a very good offensive team, and he's way too thin to guard either 4s or 5s making him a 7-foot three (which will negates his speed advantage) and takes away minutes from Charlie V.

It is even more insane when you consider they can get Aldridge or even Sheldon Williams who can really adress their biggest weakness, INTERIOR DEFENSE.
    Lamarcus is the only choice really, or Marcus Williams. They do not need any other player in this draft at number 1.

They should trade the #1 pick for a top 10 pick and an experienced veteran.

If I were the Raps, I'd draft Shelden Williams with a top 10 pick. Also, an experienced veteran could really help them..

I dunno, say Delonte West, #7 pick and a future pick for #1 pick.

I think that would be a good deal for the Raptors. Number 1 pick is risky this year. They could draft a bust or miss out on the best player available.

P.S Is Aldridge a good defender? If yes, then maybe Raptors shouldn't trade down and just pick him..
    Or maybe pick Morrison or Bargiani and trade Villa...dunno. It's their choice. They have a lot of options.

I'm pulling for Adam too, I know he doesn't quite fit, but I think he's the only player in the draft that has "it," you know the special 'it' that separates the average from the great

Banned

i think toronto might take aldridge since he's the best bet at the 5 spot in the draft and can easily start next to bosh and villi in the toronto front court. braganani is more of a pf only despite his height, much like dirk.

bragnani to chicago. lots of potential and chicago's weakest position is PF. chicago already has good good young players at 1 2 and 3.

charlotte could either take morrison or gay. i think they go with morrison who's the best scorer in the draft and brings the intangiables and the attitude that fans love. the new league rules favor scorers more and a high scoring team would help the bobcats attract more fans to the games.

trailblazers take rudy gay. too much atheletic ability and skill. has a polished game and could help portland immediately.

hawks take brandon roy and then trade him to houston for williams. common knowledge.

minnasota takes tyrus thomas. they could take randy foye since they're already loosing marcus banks, but big men are more valuable and thomas is a physical speciman and plays with attitude. kg is not going to be in minny forever so minny needs to take thomas and try to fill up their other positions through trade or FA.