Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-01-2006, 09:26 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default harrington still a possibility???

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sp...0802hawks.html

He fired his agent and will restart the whole process again. He was on his way to Indy...but he changed his mind
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:33 PM   #2
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

well we dont have george anymore so besides mckie and mihm I don't kno who else we could throw in to make the $10-11mil work, maybe just Kwame Brown for Al
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:22 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would like to have Harrington. I gave it some major thought.

If we get him we will be very athletic defenders but this can conflict with radman's starting spot or minutes.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:37 PM   #4
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I would like to have Harrington. I gave it some major thought.

If we get him we will be very athletic defenders but this can conflict with radman's starting spot or minutes.

Harringtons not a good defender, probably just because he doesn't try on defense.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:19 PM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would like to see Harrington too... I am just not sure what we have to make the numbers work:

- mihm
- mckee
- cook
- anybody else?
- a future draft pick
- cash?

Im not sure what it would take to make this happen, but I do hope the Lakers try to do something. Only one "trade" per season will not get it done. We need that one more piece to make this team solid.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #6
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I would like to see Harrington too... I am just not sure what we have to make the numbers work:

- mihm
- mckee
- cook
- anybody else?
- a future draft pick
- cash?

Im not sure what it would take to make this happen, but I do hope the Lakers try to do something. Only one "trade" per season will not get it done. We need that one more piece to make this team solid.

I think that ATL is tryin not to take back a buch of contracts but since all of the above are expiring contracts then maybe they'll reconsider, plus they'll need some bulk after losing Al n Mihm & Cook might suffice
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: