Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-10-2007, 08:18 AM   #1
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

netdoc has an OK reputation so far
Default Fisher in my prayers...

Fellas - One of Derek Fishers 10 month old twins had surgery on a rare cancer on her eye yesterday and even though he's not on our roster, he's still one of the great guys in the league.

He and his family should be in our prayers for a full recovery.
netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:20 AM   #2
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board
Default Re: Fisher in my prayers...

One of my favourite Lakers through the Championship years.

All the best to Derek and his family, its good to hear she is doing a bit better.
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

My prayers and thoughts are with D-Fish too.

Did anyone hear what Skip Bayless say about Derek Fisher on ESPN First Take today talking about that Derek Fisher wasn't the hero yesterday for the Jazz talking about he really didn't contribute to the Jazz's win. He is always hating on the basketball players and saying stupid **** and that what he said shouldn't have been kept to his self. The man's daughter is fighting for her life and he can back to play in a big playoff game and made a defensive stop on Baron Davis, had 3 assist and that big 3 pointer and he saying it wasn't nothing. Skip really needs to shut the **** up seriously.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:36 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

One of the classiest guys in the league is fisher. I hope everything turns out great for his daughter. And my thoughts and prays go out to him and his family.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #5
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by netdoc
Fellas - One of Derek Fishers 10 month old twins had surgery on a rare cancer on her eye yesterday and even though he's not on our roster, he's still one of the great guys in the league.

He and his family should be in our prayers for a full recovery.

Wow I did not know of this, Him and his family will be in my prays, I wish the best for them. Having surgery on a rare cancer on the eye sounds very scary.
I wish the best for them. I hope she comes through alright.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:19 PM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

10 months old wow, such a hard way to start off life eh? best wishes to the fisher family and the little one... you go girl show us all you got the same heart your daddy has and you'll be ok...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:33 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I got mad because on the radio so many callers kept saying "HE'S NOT A HERO...I HATE WHEN THAT WORD IS THROWN AROUND"

people fukcing act like Fisher wanted that hero claim...He doesn't give a fukcing fukc...He wants his daughters well being thats it...not the hero tag.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:11 PM   #8
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I got mad because on the radio so many callers kept saying "HE'S NOT A HERO...I HATE WHEN THAT WORD IS THROWN AROUND"

people fukcing act like Fisher wanted that hero claim...He doesn't give a fukcing fukc...He wants his daughters well being thats it...not the hero tag.

He might not be a hero, but what I heard from his interview last night was just great. He said my faith and family come first, and I wanted to make sure my daughter was fine before anything. Thats what any normal dad should do, unless your heartless. I give Fisher all the credit it in the world. He might not be a hero or stuff like that(I know for a fact doesnt care about that sh*t)but he is very humble and respectable guy. And now a days in the NBA those kind of people rarely come around, so when you have a guy like him you rejoice and cherish him.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:39 PM   #9
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He said my faith and family come first, and I wanted to make sure my daughter was fine before anything. Thats what any normal dad should do,
that sounds like a hero to me...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: