Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Seems like he's a liar and a creeper.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=271

For once, I'm on your side Godzuki.
    He lied about betting on a game once (may have been trying to scam people) and pretended to be a girl
    Not sure what his problem is

Also lol @ dfish calling anyone an attention whore after he lied about meeting Megan fox

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    lol it makes me laugh how much you all went back and read all of my post history. it must've taken hundreds of hours since i've posted a LOT here between smokee, poodle, and godzuki for the most part, and a lot of wall of txts...u should've just teamed up with dumsby and DFish, just think of how much faster y'all could've done it splitting duties, or even each taking a smokeee, poodle, or godzuki.

anyways who cares how old i am, i've already admitted being immature and a attn whore, you're really not proving much. meanwhile i'll keep clowning your fat ass gut, your constant lying problem, and the way u dress forever. its some sad shit in relation to how u front here....
    I don't actually take credit for finding the post about your dad's age. But it's funny, you're 30+ years old and beef on the net.

You judge guy's looks constantly but you're too afraid to put up a picture of yourself. You even make comments about people's dikks..

Your dad is older than my grandfather, what 30-40 year old man acts the way you do on the net?

But haha, your 30-40 years old and you beef on the internet, don't you have a wife or a girlfriend to be with? Is judging other guy's looks on a basketball forum, working at your dad's body shop and making comments about guy's dikks on the net the only thing you do in life?

It was fun mocking you but I got a bad taste in my mouth now, I didn't know you were this sad.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    He lied about betting on a game once (may have been trying to scam people) and pretended to be a girl
    Ask Scholar about it, I forgot to log out and my ISH account got trolled by a friend of mine.

Ask Scholar himself, instead of acting like a wise guy, just ask Scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Ask Scholar about it, I forgot to log out and my ISH account got trolled by a friend of mine.

Ask Scholar himself, instead of acting like a wise guy, just ask Scholar.
    You're a proven liar regardless you have zero credibility

NBA rookie of the year

And how cute of you, searching my post history.

The betting thread was just nonsense, I made a smell bet on the team and I was bored and started the thread.

Pretended to be a girl was obvious trolling and everyone understood it but you. Go back and watch the thread for god sake.

NBA rookie of the year

You're a proven liar regardless you have zero credibility
    You mentioned Scholar and I'm telling you to ask the guy himself.

And you're currently licking the anus of the most banned poster in ISH-history, Godzuki. You're just mad because I made fun of you about being obsessed with Ida..

And how cute of you, searching my post history.

The betting thread was just nonsense, I made a smell bet on the team and I was bored and started the thread.

Pretended to be a girl was obvious trolling and everyone understood it but you. Go back and watch the thread for god sake.
    Cool story bro
    Also lol @ you doing the "durr u mad u obsessed with Ida durr" when I predicted you would (as usual)

NBA rookie of the year

Cool story bro
    Also lol @ you doing the "durr u mad u obsessed with Ida durr" when I predicted you would (as usual)
    Yeah, it's a cool story, bro, because you're trying to re-tell stuff in way different ways.

And yeah, your Ida obsession is still pathetic, instead of getting yourself a girlfriend you're spamming and day dreaming of a swedish model day in and out.. Grow up? I'm not shocked that a guy like you're defending Godzuki..

Yeah, it's a cool story, bro, because you're trying to re-tell stuff in way different ways.
    You're right millwad everyone else is wrong but
    You know the truth!!!!!!!

NBA rookie of the year

You're right millwad everyone else is wrong but
    You know the truth!!!!!!!
    Never claim that but re-telling stuff in a way different way than the truth is just weak, and especially when it's from you and especially when it's from you... again while buttlicking Godzuki, a 30-40 year old korean man.

Wait, Millwad pretended to be a girl? Why?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Wait, Millwad pretended to be a girl? Why?
    Yes, it was in the post a pic thread where I trolled..

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...64725&page=266

It looks weird now because I prentended to be upset when guys like J-Money tried to hit on me but go page 273, it was pure trolling and people thought it was fun.
    Last edited by millwad; 08-16-2012 at 07:23 PM.

NBA Superstar

I don't actually take credit for finding the post about your dad's age. But it's funny, you're 30+ years old and beef on the net.

You judge guy's looks constantly but you're too afraid to put up a picture of yourself. You even make comments about people's dikks..

Your dad is older than my grandfather, what 30-40 year old man acts the way you do on the net?

But haha, your 30-40 years old and you beef on the internet, don't you have a wife or a girlfriend to be with? Is judging other guy's looks on a basketball forum, working at your dad's body shop and making comments about guy's dikks on the net the only thing you do in life?

It was fun mocking you but I got a bad taste in my mouth now, I didn't know you were this sad.

just got home from work....thx to those talking sense and surprisingly being unbias in some cases

and then i read this millwad, i can't believe you're even coming at me for beefing with people on ISH its all u used to do picking on Jlauber, calling everyone 32dayz/bwink, and made up so many lies a lot of people here actually believed. i mean you're a horrible human being from what i've seen. at least i have sympathy, guilt trips, generally don't start beefs with people unless they start with me, but you on the other hand seem to be a habitual liar about others, yourself, and everything you do here. you deny making a betting thread tons of posters saw, you denied posting your own pic lots of people on OTC saw, you lied about me being 32dayz/bwink/etc. and seemed to have convinced a ton of idiots with that lie until recently. lets just say your character as a person is extremely shady, and it seems to carryover to your RL since u seem to make up a lot of stuff about yourself that isn't true. its just unbelievable to me the gall u have to try to attack me for beefing with people since u start shit with people completely out of nowhere. i've never come across someone with such awful personality traits such as you that has so little integrity in your character.

i mean i get i wrecked u pretty bad with your pic you posted, and now your life mission is to get back at me, but you are what you are. i'd have expected someone completely different with the way you front here, but seeing that pic and you having the nerve to post it like i couldn't criticize you could possibly make you the dumbest mf'er ever do u have common sense? do u know what u look like? do u realize how often you've beefed with others while propping yourself up? its just unbelievable the gall you have and like i said i get its driven by your thirst for revenge against me, but have some common sense for christs sakes and stop talking from some pov where you're some angel. you're guilty of everything you're accusing me of, but at least i have integrity, where as you seem to have 0. you're really like a low class swedish loser to me that looks and acts the part. sorry if the truth hurts

NBA rookie of the year

I won't bother reading that essay of nonsense but fact remains that your dad is 76 years old and you're at least 30-40 years.

Again, do you have a wife or girlfriend? Do you have friends? Is beefing online at your age something you find normal?

And again you're talking about "my" pic, post it and while you're at it, post a pic of yourself, you must be a model or something considering how much you dissed Raz for his looks..