Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISIS has killed James Foley (U.S. journalist)

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    That was disgusting.

This is the first time I've actually seen someone getting beheaded like that.
    They didn't even really show it. Cut right through it to the end.

Anyone who thinks that just leaving well alone is going to solve the problem has to be pretty deluded. These 9th century barbarians have been at war with us since long before most leftist Islamist apologisers had even heard of them as a geopolitical force. There are no quick fixes, and really, what's the point in having a military if you are too scared to use it to defend your interests/way of life/civilisation from a bunch of barbarians?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    That was disgusting.

This is the first time I've actually seen someone getting beheaded like that.
    what are you talking about.........the cutting was not shown............for some strange reason btw ???

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

weak era for necks

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Don't necessarily disagree but too some the idea of journalism is worth dying for too keep the rest of us informed. If everyone valued their own safety over "the story" than the public would be a lot less informed.
    So they're basically martyrs. Do they get 70 virgins?

@stainlineho See the problem we have now that we beat Hitler? Scum like this is alive, and not only that, there are also those "peaceful protesters" in Ferguson, Palestinians, Chinese poachers who invade South Africa and India, beliebers, and so many other kinds of scum. Seriously, we need a HitlerV2. Just wipe out all scum on Earth. It's better to do the bad thing once than having to deal with so much more shit afterwards.
    Posted 8 hours ago By

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1...Rl6mlzjk7TO.99

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    He was held captive for 2 years... what a long time to wait just to get beheaded.

America has held innocent men captive for far longer periods before they are executed.

High production value, very clear message and very clear narrative. Every thing about it shows they know who their target audience is. It's very different from their "celebratory" videos made for a Muslim audience. It's careful, deliberate, it's directed.

IS are not barbarians. Hell, the executioner himself is clearly a British citizen. IS is an organisation compromised of young, well off, educated Muslims. Largely hailing from Europe. They are not backwards, conservative Muslims. They are young, revolutionary, progressive Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    High production value, very clear message and very clear narrative. Every thing about it shows they know who their target audience is. It's very different from their "celebratory" videos made for a Muslim audience. It's careful, deliberate, it's directed.

IS are not barbarians. Hell, the executioner himself is clearly a British citizen. IS is an organisation compromised of young, well off, educated Muslims. Largely hailing from Europe. They are not backwards, conservative Muslims. They are young, revolutionary, progressive Muslims.

First, you should look up the definition of barbarian, and second, you should take note that being educated does not preclude being reactionary, nor being barbaric. Amazing that anyone could consider a group seeking the restoration of the 9th century caliphate alongside tribalistic laws and customs could be regarded as anything other than reactionary. If progressive means going back in time over a thousand years, then yeah, these guys are pretty progressive.

they behead small children up close and personal .. hard to not call them barbarians

Muslim immigration needs to be stopped in all western countries.

Its not that every Muslim is a radical terrorist, but a country needs to protect itself from the ones who are. The Quran makes it clear that we are the enemy in short, the war has been happening for a while now, just not the direct ones we are used to seeing like a world war.

In 20 years, Australia will be out bred by Muslims going at the birthrate it is now. Our laws and government will be manipulated in such a way that sharia law will be enforced here too.

Americans need to stand up and make it known they are not welcome in your country, like us.

Take your mosques and sharia law in which you try to impose on western countries and FCK right off.

If Americans,Australians and whatever western nation continue to watch and wait for things to develop, it might become too late. There are probably already a number of sinister plans that are taking place in your country now.

Call me a racist, but it gets to the point where you have to open your eyes to the bullshit.

Banned

chopping off heads and having their kids hold up the severed heads while smiling, and taking photos of it, and putting it online=barbarianism dawg.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Call me a racist, but it gets to the point where you have to open your eyes to the bullshit.
    I used to call people with your ideas racist, constantly try to convince myself that Islam as a whole is a peaceful religion with only a tiny amount of nutjobs, but the more I see and the longer I live life, I find myself agreeing with you.

Also I lived in a muslim country, a country considered 'moderate' at the time, Egypt, and saw first hand how backwards and militant it was over there. Every single day was woken up to guys shouting off their minarets on megaphones urging people to jihad and kill all jews and shit like that.

If your religious leaders are screaming this shit at you constantly from a young age, I understand why it is creating so many hateful psychos.

Still I tried to convince myself the majority of Muslims arent like that, and that the religion itself is peaceful.

Then I read the Koran.

No the shit in there is not comparable to the bible. The Koran constantly urges its followers to jihad against infidels and behead non-believers and to strike terror in to the enemy through whatever means possible and shit like that. ISIS is just doing exactly what it says in the Koran.

Where I live in London, Muslim immigrants are making ZERO efforts to integrate, and are even forcing their religious views on everyone else. For example, the state sponsored community center and gym near my house has THREE womens only periods a week, to accomodate women who are afraid of men seeing them work out with semi-tight clothes.

During this time, staff, that are funded by the UK government are rude to any male who walks up to the front desk and tells them to leave the community center. I am paying the same amount as these women and told to GTFO. It's stupid shit like that, that is slowly growing and growing, that leads me to believe it when people claim Muslims do want Sharia law, and ARE trying to take the western world over.

If people question these religious sharia views being forced upon non-muslims they are branded Islamaphobes and racists.

I dont want to believe it, it sounds crazy, but all evidence is pointing to it. I want to believe that muslims just want to practice their religion in peace and don't want Jihad, and want to integrate in to society and get a long with everyone regardless of their race or religion, but it really doesn't seem like they do.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 08-20-2014 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

First, you should look up the definition of barbarian, and second, you should take note that being educated does not preclude being reactionary, nor being barbaric. Amazing that anyone could consider a group seeking the restoration of the 9th century caliphate alongside tribalistic laws and customs could be regarded as anything other than reactionary. If progressive means going back in time over a thousand years, then yeah, these guys are pretty progressive.
    A progressive wants change. These people loathe the secular, democratic societies they know and strongly press for a massive shift in society and massive reform. That's the defition of a progressive to me. A reactionary wants to keep things the way they are.

These people largely come from secular, democtratic, first world countries. It runs in against the misconception is that these jihadist movements are the result of colonialism or US aggression in the ME, or tribalism or nationalism or anything of the sort. They are simply people who take their religion very seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I used to call people with your ideas racist, constantly try to convince myself that Islam as a whole is a peaceful religion with only a tiny amount of nutjobs, but the more I see and the longer I live life, I find myself agreeing with you.

Also I lived in a muslim country, a country considered 'moderate' at the time, Egypt, and saw first hand how backwards and militant it was over there. Every single day was woken up to guys shouting off their minarets on megaphones urging people to jihad and kill all jews and shit like that.

If your religious leaders are screaming this shit at you constantly from a young age, I understand why it is creating so many hateful psychos.

Still I tried to convince myself the majority of Muslims arent like that, and that the religion itself is peaceful.

Then I read the Koran.

No the shit in there is not comparable to the bible. The Koran constantly urges its followers to jihad against infidels and behead non-believers and to strike terror in to the enemy through whatever means possible and shit like that. ISIS is just doing exactly what it says in the Koran.

Where I live in London, Muslim immigrants are making ZERO efforts to integrate, and are even forcing their religious views on everyone else. For example, the state sponsored community center and gym near my house has THREE womens only periods a week, to accomodate women who are afraid of men seeing them work out with semi-tight clothes.

During this time, staff, that are funded by the UK government are rude to any male who walks up to the front desk and tells them to leave the community center. I am paying the same amount as these women and told to GTFO. It's stupid shit like that, that is slowly growing and growing, that leads me to believe it when people claim Muslims do want Sharia law, and ARE trying to take the western world over.

If people question these religious sharia views being forced upon non-muslims they are branded Islamaphobes and racists.

I dont want to believe it, it sounds crazy, but all evidence is pointing to it. I want to believe that muslims just want to practice their religion in peace and don't want Jihad, and want to integrate in to society and get a long with everyone regardless of their race or religion, but it really doesn't seem like they do.

I think the majority of western people fail to understand the significance of the Quran and how it influences Muslims. If people were able to see the direct threat from the teachings of this book, a lot more people would be alarmed with what is happening...

It is only now with the shocking social media videos and photos that the common Joe blow are now taking notice.

The threat is real. Muslims are being taught every day that our kind are the infidel. The Quran also mentions deception as a means to protect ones Muslim faith.

Don't think for a second that these people arent digging their claws into your countries weaknesses and will ultimately establish sharia law once they either breed you out or get Muslims in positions of power in your country.

Take a look at the problems in england. These people have no interest in adopting your cultural or nationalistic ways, but only to serve their own beliefs and ensure they lay a big dump in your backyard.