Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 01-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Dunk contest.

Rudy gay has finally gotten his wish.He will be in the dunk contest.He says he has something brand new.J.r. smith did also.But the judges didnt give him his due points.Hopefull rudy will take the trophy.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
TJ4'D
I hit open 5-footers

TJ4'D has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dunk contest.

I am really looking forward to seeing Rudy in the dunk contest. He definitely has the ability to take home the trophey. He has awsome athletic ability and he is such a powerful finisher, which makes his dunks look even better. I am glad he finally got the invite.

I am still pulling for Jamario Moon though.
TJ4'D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:32 AM   #3
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

I read somewhere he was preparing a dunk never seen or something like that. Let's see what happens, but it would be nice for a Grizzlie to win something again (last thing was Pau's RYO).
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:42 PM   #4
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:
Originally Posted by berraco
I read somewhere he was preparing a dunk never seen or something like that. Let's see what happens, but it would be nice for a Grizzlie to win something again (last thing was Pau's RYO).

No I think miller won the sixth man of the year award last.Before that hubie brown won coach of the year.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This should be a great dunk contest, Jamario Moon, Rudy Gay, Dwight Howard and the other guy, I don't even care who the other guy is, it's still gonna be a great dunk contest (unless Nate is the other guy), especially since all of them have something new and interesting planned.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #6
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
No I think miller won the sixth man of the year award last.Before that hubie brown won coach of the year.

Oh, god, you're right How could I forgot those two?
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
This should be a great dunk contest, Jamario Moon, Rudy Gay, Dwight Howard and the other guy, I don't even care who the other guy is, it's still gonna be a great dunk contest (unless Nate is the other guy), especially since all of them have something new and interesting planned.

Wow you forgot the favorite.Gerald green,he won it last year.He is a damn good dunk contest dunker.Moon hasnt shown me anything.Howard does have that much flare.Its gonna be gay and green in the finals.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #8
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Wow you forgot the favorite.Gerald green,he won it last year.He is a damn good dunk contest dunker.Moon hasnt shown me anything.Howard does have that much flare.Its gonna be gay and green in the finals.
I can't even remember what Green done in last year's dunk contest. I think he done a dunk by jumping over a ball rack or something of that nature, I don't know. But anyway, it should be a great dunk contest, all 4 guys are great dunkers.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:41 PM   #9
jailer
MillionDollarException

Yeah it has been good the last couple of years. I am really hoping he does good.Conley and navarro should be in the rookie sophmore game also.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Will Gay be in the Rook/Sophmore game? He's in his second year and playing well enough to get in.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #11
TJ4'D
I hit open 5-footers

TJ4'D has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Will Gay be in the Rook/Sophmore game? He's in his second year and playing well enough to get in.
There is no logical reason as to why Gay won't be in the Rookie/Sophmore game.
TJ4'D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:38 AM   #12
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I'm guessing he will. Unless he chooses to sit out himself. He might be too fatigued to compete in the dunk contest the next day, or he might think he will be or something. I don't see any other reason he wouldn't though. You could take 10ppg away from him and he'd still be good enough to make the Sophomore team.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #13
nerdsunite
Decent playground baller

nerdsunite has an OK reputation so far

Not only will he be in it, i think he will win the MVP. How open that game has been in the past i expect him to go 10 for 10 with 10 dunks. He has been fantastic this year.
nerdsunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #14
jailer
MillionDollarException

Yeah him and david le were awesome last year.Brandon roy throwing sick passes to rudy will be fun to watch.I agree that rudy should dominate.Then finally a national audience will know that the grizz might have a future.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: