Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #136
Smokee
Banned

Default Re: Stereotype a Poster's Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Douche points aren't just handed out to any ole douche, you gotta really exude douche-baggery in order to get those points. And they're like herpes, they stay with you forever.

no they don't dumbass. anyone can make a hotmail/yahoo alt account if they cared enough to post under which wipes that slate, but seriously who gives a **** about douche points but douches?

a lot of you are such pansies, either posting on alt accounts to come at me, or makeup some dumbass **** only you *********s even care about. I'll still be smokee while you all would fold like wet blankets and change handles at the drop of a criticism.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #137
Mathius 2.0
F*cking Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
Doesn't help i **** on the J$ bandwagon half **** like you are all over. I just don't bandwagon like most of you here do, more than drop my insight that is way beyond your generic responses to everything

I challenge you to write one thoughtful, coherent sentence. Just one.
Mathius 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #138
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
no they don't dumbass. anyone can make a hotmail/yahoo alt account if they cared enough to post under which wipes that slate, but seriously who gives a **** about douche points but douches?

a lot of you are such pansies, either posting on alt accounts to come at me, or makeup some dumbass **** only you *********s even care about. I'll still be smokee while you all would fold like wet blankets and change handles at the drop of a criticism.

Ladies and gentlemen, witness one of the greatest species of douche's to roam planet Earth, the narcisstic delusional take myself too seriously douche. Notice how he will take things much more serious than need be, all the while spinning the topic to be about him and only him, and reaching/grasping for the most miniscule of "accomplishments" to pat himself on the back for.

Be wary, while we don't believe his condition to be contagious, you can never be too sure.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find out how a wet blanket folds as opposed to a dry one.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #139
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius 2.0
I challenge you to write one thoughtful, coherent sentence. Just one.

you can't challenge anyone to anything when you're the biggest poohsee here .

Seriously how much of a poohsee are you where you switch handles to attack someone on a message board? why hide Pain of thought? i don't know why else you'd go through that trouble
Old 09-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #140
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Ladies and gentlemen, witness one of the greatest species of douche's to roam planet Earth, the narcisstic delusional take myself too seriously douche. Notice how he will take things much more serious than need be, all the while spinning the topic to be about him and only him, and reaching/grasping for the most miniscule of "accomplishments" to pat himself on the back for.

Be wary, while we don't believe his condition to be contagious, you can never be too sure.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find out how a wet blanket folds as opposed to a dry one.

lol pretty sure the last 5+ pages have been about me I really don't need to spin it, especially when your first reply was about me too. Pretty sure theres like 4-5 thread topics about me that i didn't start either. But sure, go ahead call me a narcissist, i'm cool with that.

you really shouldn't go looking for a dry blanket, more than a less dry sense of humor. that joke was awful, but at least i was right in my generalization of you and your persona
Old 09-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #141
vapid
Paranoid Android

Meticode: I think I'm witty by posting about how I used to always mention my wife now, I'm oblivious to the fact that nobody really cares.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #142
Dasher
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I was going to stereotype you with your black pride, but I realize L.Kizzle has kind of taken over that mantle.
If you think L.Kizzle's posts/threads are Black Pride, you don't know many Black people. His threads could easily be written by anyone else with an appreciation for funk, soul/music, Southern hip hop, and Eddie Murphy. His threads remind me of a Asian(Chinese) friend of mine with the exact same interests.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #143
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Vapid: Usually one sentence filled to the brim with negativity and he never fails to have a condescending attitude towards either the thread idea, or the participants.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:05 PM   #144
vapid
Paranoid Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
If you think L.Kizzle's posts/threads are Black Pride, you don't know many Black people. His threads could easily be written by anyone else with an appreciation for funk, soul/music, Southern hip hop, and Eddie Murphy. His threads remind me of a Asian(Chinese) friend of mine with the exact same interests.
He's not as subtle as you are about it. He'll often post topics to be like, hey look black people are good at this too or don't you just love this thing about black people?
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #145
Mathius 2.0
F*cking Morons

Quote:
you can't challenge anyone to anything when you're the biggest poohsee here .

Seriously how much of a poohsee are you where you switch handles to attack someone on a message board? why hide Pain of thought? i don't know why else you'd go through that trouble

Fail. But thanks for playing.
Mathius 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #146
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Meticode: I think I'm witty by posting about how I used to always mention my wife now, I'm oblivious to the fact that nobody really cares.

I totally agree with you. Good job my friend.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #147
hayden695
College star

Wow this thread went down the drain .

Since nobody here knows me well enough to do a complete one (other than maybe J$ because he is all knowing) I'll do it myself.

hayden695-blah blah blah country music blah blah blah Chris Bosh>Amare blah blah blah working on the farm blah blah blah.

I guess I prop up J$ and Marlo a bit in my posts sometimes aswell.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: