Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast
    Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

goatBE..KG,Oneal,ray,pierce,A.I. can suck kobes balls.

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

I wish Derek Fisher said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    He doesn't have the most MVPs of his entire generation.

Fact.
    He doesn't have the most MVPs or FMVPs of his entire generation - Duncan does, then Shaq.
    Last edited by rmt; 10-06-2012 at 06:13 PM.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    poido is on a mission
    And its been as successful as the challenger space shuttle.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    And its been as successful as the challenger space shuttle.
    "poido"-has-been-as-successful-as-32dayz/poodle-posting-like-this-cuz-there-was-supposedly-something-wrong-with-his-keyboard
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-07-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    I'm not gonna attack you anymore because you're a soldier and have done a lot for this country so I can't attack you.

But phong is a big time loser. @ fit player. maybe on 2k12
    sucks for phong then.
    btw how many lebron posters you got in your room? do you jack off to him every night?

And what's with the name King Beasley? You actually liked this guy while he's a heat?
    That you had to name your username after him?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I'm not gonna attack you anymore because you're a soldier and have done a lot for this country so I can't attack you.

But phong is a big time loser. @ fit player. maybe on 2k12
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=276732&page=8

So...according to these two morons(rrr3/kingbeasely) I'm now supposedly an Iraq war veteran, who's supposedly 8 years old

See....this is what happens when you(kingbeasley) try to think on your own, without rrr3 GIVING you(kingbeasley), your opinion. Since you(kingbeasley) repeat VERBATIM...ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING he(rrr3) says without question, like his(rrr3) little b***h(kingbeasley)

GENTLEMEN.....The Dumb(rrr3) and Dumber(kingbeasley) of ISH!!!!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-07-2012 at 04:42 AM.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

You guys do understand by making this statement Kobe take a whole lot of pressure off of Dwight right? He says its my team so all loses etc. will be on him. Dwight now can concentrate on getting back and healthy.

I rule the local playground

Should've been a 3x MVP, too.

2006, 2007, and 2008

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=276732&page=8

So...according to these two morons(rrr3/kingbeasely) I'm now supposedly an Iraq war veteran, who's supposedly 8 years old

See....this is what happens when you(kingbeasley) try to think on your own, without rrr3 GIVING you(kingbeasley), your opinion. Since you(kingbeasley) repeat VERBATIM...ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING he(rrr3) says without question, like his(rrr3) little b***h(kingbeasley)

GENTLEMEN.....The Dumb(rrr3) and Dumber(kingbeasley) of ISH!!!!
    Dude, you're gonna give someone a seizure bro. Did the terrorists flash lights in your face? Are you projecting your rage onto me?

And Phong, I didn't even mention Lebron. I'm just tryna get your fatass to lose some weight. Fat people, that are fat due to selfish reasons and not some disorder, are a disgrace to society

I don't get picked last at the park anymore vegasbigshots's Avatar

He is defending the statement people are making that he can't mesh with Nash.

Kobe:

Fat people, that are fat due to selfish reasons and not some disorder, are a disgrace to society
    So you hate fat people. That's very superficial and dumb of you. Would you dare say any rude thing to a fat person in real life? I bet not, because you're a pusssy. I bet your mom and dad are proud of you. But I think they might be prouder that your favorite players are lebron and beasley. Lebron ok, but beasley?

your opinion no longer matters.

and what is with your love and devotion for this phong guy? He slept with you and left your ass, never called back? Can't find another lover to project your love towards him to? Have to find me instead? come on man i don't want your dumbass either.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Dude, you're gonna give someone a seizure bro. Did the terrorists flash lights in your face? Are you projecting your rage onto me
    The only person delusional enough to actually believe the U.S. supposedly send 8 year olds into combat is.....you(kingbeasley). Please continue to further embarrass yourself

Absolute mind boggling stupidity(kingbeasley)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-07-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    So you hate fat people. That's very superficial and dumb of you. Would you dare say any rude thing to a fat person in real life? I bet not, because you're a pusssy. I bet your mom and dad are proud of you. But I think they might be prouder that your favorite players are lebron and beasley. Lebron ok, but beasley?

your opinion no longer matters.

and what is with your love and devotion for this phong guy? He slept with you and left your ass, never called back? Can't find another lover to project your love towards him to? Have to find me instead? come on man i don't want your dumbass either.
    Of course I tell fat people to lose weight. It's only helping them live a longer, healthier life. Why do you defend fat people so much? Take responsibility and hit the treadmill. Dawg, this thread was straight until you are started implying u wanted to have sex with me

Of course I tell fat people to lose weight. It's only helping them live a longer, healthier life. Why do you defend fat people so much? Take responsibility and hit the treadmill. Dawg, this thread was straight until you are started implying u wanted to have sex with me
    I am apathetic towards fat people. It's their own choices they are making, why should I interfere? Take responsibility? Take responsibility for who? They made their own choices, and they deal with their own weight. Are they complaining to you about their weight? If not, what business is it of yours, an outsider?

Do you go lecture the homeless outside about how they should get jobs too? Do you walk into clubs telling people not to drink and smoke? Do you walk into broken family's homes and tell them to patch it together?

How about you mind your own business and stick to jacking off to supercoolbeasley's poster in your room?