Banned

Default "If you don't trust cops, then call a crackhead when you're in trouble!"

Is this the most retarded argument in the history of the world? I mean, it's gotta be top 5...right?

So the logic is that since there is nobody else to call, cops are great?

Default Re: "If you don't trust cops, then call a crackhead when you're in trouble!"

Sup op, why so obsessed with pigs?

Default Re: "If you don't trust cops, then call a crackhead when you're in trouble!"

im not gonna lie, it is a stupid argument when cops say "who are you going to call when you are in trouble" how about youre incompetent ass gets fired and replaced with someone who is more competent.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    im not gonna lie, it is a stupid argument when cops say "who are you going to call when you are in trouble" how about youre incompetent ass gets fired and replaced with someone who is more competent.
    This. Hire people who CAN get the job done. It's proven time and time again that there are people who are truly compassionate about their job and can flawlessly from start to finish do an amazing job while at it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    This. Hire people who CAN get the job done. It's proven time and time again that there are people who are truly compassionate about their job and can flawlessly from start to finish do an amazing job while at it
    But those people choose to get educated and then they get real jobs

Quote Originally Posted by The Valley
    But those people choose to get educated and then they get real jobs
    Pretty much. All my dumbass friends are trying to get into the police Academy. Even my pothead best friend. Low grades, no real passion for anything, just doing it for the salary and because it's easy

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

op should become a cop

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Pretty much. All my dumbass friends are trying to get into the police Academy. Even my pothead best friend. Low grades, no real passion for anything, just doing it for the salary and because it's easy
    Same here. Every future cop I've ever met in college is lazy and dumb. None of them go after real majors. They just get a job they know they won't have any problems finding openings for. ANYBODY can do it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    op should become a cop
    I would be shot 27 times in the back of the head in an apparent suicide on my first day on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by The Valley
    Same here. Every future cop I've ever met in college is lazy and dumb. None of them go after real majors. They just get a job they know they won't have any problems finding openings for. ANYBODY can do it
    Basically. Not to say that there aren't any intelligent cops, but chances are there really ISN'T because they didn't further their education.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Never once heard that argument used.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Armstrong
    Never once heard that argument used.
    Probably because you dont hang around mouth breathers

Free the rent is.