Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Good college starter

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Jordans are ADDICTING

I was considering buying the flu game shoe but I was only to buy at the smaller size so I won't be tempted to wear them. It's more to collect the shoe rather wearing them. Like a piece of memory from my past.

Banned

jordans will always be the pinnacle of shoe collecting so for those who have problems with retro quality and price just let those willing to relive their past be. i will stay copping my pairs. the shoes are far from unwearable as you suggest. players wear them. they are performance proven. and seriously, unless you have a microscope and specification of what degrades the shoe from the original, your are just hating. i was copping these shoes when i was a kid and now that my feet are done growing, i can reach back to my childhood and represent these shoes with better respect.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBraun Haynes
    jordans will always be the pinnacle of shoe collecting so for those who have problems with retro quality and price just let those willing to relive their past be. i will stay copping my pairs. the shoes are far from unwearable as you suggest. players wear them. they are performance proven. and seriously, unless you have a microscope and specification of what degrades the shoe from the original, your are just hating. i was copping these shoes when i was a kid and now that my feet are done growing, i can reach back to my childhood and represent these shoes with better respect.
    thank you .

Honestly some people on this forum talk out of their @$$ because shoes are being re-retroed and they either can't afford to cop, or have the ogs and don't feel as unique (which is okay, ogs are good stuff).

No not all the shoes make good ball shoes (I played a few games in my bred 6s and I can feel the court through my shoe because the sole is so thin and the insole is cardboard essentially) but the shoe is light is it not? Personally I prefer the 12s for ball, other than that my lebron 7s at the moment.

Honestly, I like the shoes for what they are. Yes they represent a basketball legend and icon, and each shoe was made for a specific season, colorways for different reasons, and things to remember. But at the end of the day if it looks good, I'm gonna wear it. If it doesn't I'm not. It's that simple. Flamers are getting all butt hurt aka Samurai Swoosh because we don't honor and recite MJs nuts before talking about how dope the shoe is and that we're gonna cop, stock, and rock.

Sheeeit Stuckey ballin Jumpman10135's Avatar

After I bought one I cant buy any thing else.

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Ohhhh, 13s are getting retro'd? Gonna have to get those. Last of the great AJs if you ask me and one of my all time favs to play in.

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter