Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #16
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why does COD always get more sales over other better FPS games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Spawns have always been bad in the COD modern era, even in 4. It's the forced spawn option, which I really think that they should have taken out of the series a long time ago.

Since COD is much more of a reactionary based gameplay, skill in the game is more about knowing where to be. Because of how the spawning system works and how quickly you can get dropped, you can get good score because you happen to be at the right place at the right time. I feel like this happens more in COD, which I think is why the average player is not consistent in this series.
http://i.imgur.com/25Qhp.png

Perfect picture of how different the spawns are. the pic is too big so i just posted the link
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: