Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Default Re: Miley Cyrus

She can't sing, or act, but she gets a singing career and her own show all before the age of 16..... God I wish I was born to a famous celebrity..

Banned

^^^

Boo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris

Are you being facetious?

Banned

It's sick in a way but some people don't realize is that she is just 16 but shes hanging out with the 20-23 crowd in terms of partying,drinking,drugs and all that goes with it.

This is what happened to Lindsay Lohan not too long ago,I mean I was shocked when I found out she had just turned 21 last year but you'd think she was about 28 from all of the partying she has done so far.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    It's sick in a way but some people don't realize is that she is just 16 but shes hanging out with the 20-23 crowd in terms of partying,drinking,drugs and all that goes with it.

This is what happened to Lindsay Lohan not too long ago,I mean I was shocked when I found out she had just turned 21 last year but you'd think she was about 28 from all of the partying she has done so far.

lindsay was legal age when she was doing it, she was like 18 or 19. i think this MC craze started when she was like 14 or 15

My 5 year old niece loves her.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

it is a shame they market her in a sexy way. its not even necessary as she appeals to the under 15 crowd already.... i blame the parents/family in my mind. she is being molded (and others like her) and we wonder why people like brittany spears, etc., are the way they are as young adults.

College star

Shoot, I'm 26 and I'd destroy her if given the chance. She's marketed as a sex symbol because that's what girls are in our society.

When's the last time you saw a girl and said "'Dude, check out that girl, she's totally smart!"

kingpala
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

she is hot and sexy and everything thats right with this world. youre just a player hater because you cant get none. get out of yo momas basement and go do something good for humanity and shoot yourself. i heard a good magnum store opened in harlem, go there and purchase one and kill yourself if you dont already get killed by ****** on the way there

Quote Originally Posted by kingpala
    she is hot and sexy and everything thats right with this world. youre just a player hater because you cant get none. get out of yo momas basement and go do something good for humanity and shoot yourself. i heard a good magnum store opened in harlem, go there and purchase one and kill yourself if you dont already get killed by ****** on the way there
    are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Boogaloo
    BOO YA,
    Paraquay here I come!

Na, just kidding. But be honest buddy, do you have that site bookmarked?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    BOO YA,
    Paraquay here I come!

Na, just kidding. But be honest buddy, do you have that site bookmarked?
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hell nah just saying, if I was on a deserted island, and Miley Cyrus opens her legs in front of me.........

Quote Originally Posted by Boogaloo
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hell nah just saying, if I was on a deserted island, and Miley Cyrus opens her legs in front of me.........
    Sure, thats the catch. Its not like if a few people were on the other side of the island you wouldnt try to plaster her.

But I feel ya. Seeing as how me/her would still be legal right now im not exactly one to be "holier then thou" and tell ya it would be wrong.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    Sure, thats the catch. Its not like if a few people were on the other side of the island you wouldnt try to plaster her.

But I feel ya. Seeing as how me/her would still be legal right now though im not exactly one to be a "holier then thou" and tell ya it would be wrong.
    nah mang. Im just saying posters here saying they wouldn't hit that because she's ugly blah blah blah.

I wouldn't hit it because i'm too old for the chick, but just saying if she open her legs in front of me, I ain't gonna lie and say that the thought would not have crossed my mind.

i can accept the argument that someone would be afraid to bang her for fear of jail time. but any poster that says they wouldnt WANT to bang her, is suspect. period.