Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2018, 11:55 AM   #16
red1
raptors
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,220
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

I prefer to face the:

1. heat
2. sixers
3. bucks

In that order. Giannis is the best player out of all those teams and he is impossible to guard in the playoffs. We'll have to outscore them which we can. Sixers will be a tough matchup as they are very talented but they are also very young. The heat play gritty basketball but they have the least talent.

I know how bloodbath the eastern conference is so I mean no disrespect to any of these teams. Would rather face any team not named the warriors or rockets over in that pillow-fight conference.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:52 PM   #17
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,240
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

Sixers fan checking in here.

If I'm the Raptors, I'm doing all I possibly can to AVOID the Philadelphia 76ers. Not because of winning or losing, but to save Lowry from crying on national television midway through the 3rd quarter of the 3rd game because TJ McConnell is bullying him mentally and physically. His career would essentially be over after that.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:00 PM   #18
Ghost1
Local High School Star
 
Ghost1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Mom's basement
Posts: 1,409
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
I prefer to face the:

1. heat
2. sixers
3. bucks

In that order. Giannis is the best player out of all those teams and he is impossible to guard in the playoffs. We'll have to outscore them which we can. Sixers will be a tough matchup as they are very talented but they are also very young. The heat play gritty basketball but they have the least talent.

I know how bloodbath the eastern conference is so I mean no disrespect to any of these teams. Would rather face any team not named the warriors or rockets over in that pillow-fight conference.


Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:13 PM   #19
red1
raptors
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,220
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1

Brud.

Baff.



Quote:
Originally Posted by dbugz
Craptors 1st round exit

Celshits 1st round exit
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:32 PM   #20
bullettooth
I don't flop.
 
bullettooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,370
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
Would be fun to see. The Raps struggle the whole season to get the #1 seed, only to get knocked out in the first round.

They struggle? You dont watch much NBA basketball, do you? They've been dominating a LOT of their games. They've also won 18 of their last 20 games. Seriously.... how does a guy with nearly 20,000 posts on this forum get so uninformed?
bullettooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:10 PM   #21
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 21,236
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullettooth
They struggle? You dont watch much NBA basketball, do you? They've been dominating a LOT of their games. They've also won 18 of their last 20 games. Seriously.... how does a guy with nearly 20,000 posts on this forum get so uninformed?
I'm sorry, but you actually watch a minute of basketball? When was the last time that Lowry/DeRozan had a good PO series? You're still a kid, so you'll learn more about basketball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
Yeah right. Its Miami and its not all that close. Your highest usage player is a guy that got waived on a min contract.

The last Lowe Post confirmed as much. Everyone is angling to play Miami.

The Bucks haven't been healthy all year but should be soon. And their weakness is their bench. A bench that won't be playing in the playoffs when guys play more min.

Toronto doesn't want any part of Milw. Bucks were up 2-1 last year and just went into Toronto and beat them.
If Zach Lowe is your source of basketball knowledge, then we don't have much to talk about. If you want to talk about previous seasons, Miami nearly beat the Raptors in '16 with a core of Wade/Dragic/JJ/Deng.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:23 PM   #22
bullettooth
I don't flop.
 
bullettooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,370
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
I'm sorry, but you actually watch a minute of basketball? When was the last time that Lowry/DeRozan had a good PO series? You're still a kid, so you'll learn more about basketball.

Why are you changing the subject? You said the Raps have struggled all season long. They haven't. Quit back tracking, man up and admit you're either a liar or ignorant.
bullettooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:29 PM   #23
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 6,413
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

Does it really matter when no one will watch and their series is the one televised on NBA TV?
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:37 PM   #24
red1
raptors
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 16,220
Default Re: If you are the Raptors who would you rather face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Does it really matter when no one will watch and their series is the one televised on NBA TV?
Clearly you care because you post about the raptors, and how no one cares about the raptors in every raptors thread.


You've been trying to get my attention for years since you got wrecked that one time a while back.


My dude - bulls are STILL trash.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy