Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2018, 07:29 PM   #16
pauk
NBA Legend

Default Re: Lets face it ISH. SJW woman and feminists have won

Theeoooo is back!
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:15 PM   #17
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

This is horrible.

this upsets the natural order.

If these transgressing women don't get put in their place ... they'll have hell to pay.

Two of their most important roles on earth is to be wives and mothers. Not overlords abusing bright young men like theo.

Btw....
Add albania pakistan and saudi Arabia to the list of countries where women still deeply respect men
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:36 PM   #18
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
This is horrible.

If these transgressing women don't get put in their place ... they'll have hell to pay.

Two of their most important roles on earth is to be wives and mothers. Not overlords abusing bright young men like theo.

Btw....
Add albania pakistan and saudi Arabia to the list of countries where women still deeply respect men

egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:51 PM   #19
GimmeThat
NBA rookie of the year

so a straight male is attracted to smart females, but also am afraid the female may be too smart for them as the question worth pondering is, why would a female smarter than me would want to be with me?

when you dwell deep enough into it, you'll come to the conclusion that a society can't ever truly remove survival instinct from itself no matter how civilized, and in which, monogamy isn't for everyone
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 01:05 AM   #20
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
This is horrible.

Btw....

Yeah... these western countries with their transgressing women should really be trying to copy Pakistan and Saudi Arabia...

The "natural order" for humans is living in the jungle in small tribes of naked and uneducated hunter/gatherers, virtually everything about the modern world goes against the "natural order".

I am about as liberal as they come and I try to keep an open mind, but every time I see an idiot like you say some idiotic shit like this it becomes a little more difficult for me to argue back against the zionists and evangelicals who want to erase your degenerate "religion" from the planet.

Saying that the most important role of women is to be wives and mothers is no different from saying the most important role of blacks is to be manual labor. Plenty of women want to focus on being wives/mothers, and plenty of blacks are happy to pursue a life of manual labor... but a persons role on this planet should never determined by gender, race, or any of the physical characteristics that person was born with. A persons ideal role is the role that the person desires.

Anyway, if you are truly unhappy with how the american way of life upsets the "natural order", I hear its pretty easy for an educated american to immigrate to Pakistan...

Last edited by Nanners : 03-16-2018 at 01:18 AM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:11 PM   #21
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
Yeah... these western countries with their transgressing women should really be trying to copy Pakistan and Saudi Arabia...

The "natural order" for humans is living in the jungle in small tribes of naked and uneducated hunter/gatherers, virtually everything about the modern world goes against the "natural order".

I am about as liberal as they come and I try to keep an open mind, but every time I see an idiot like you say some idiotic shit like this it becomes a little more difficult for me to argue back against the zionists and evangelicals who want to erase your degenerate "religion" from the planet.

Saying that the most important role of women is to be wives and mothers is no different from saying the most important role of blacks is to be manual labor. Plenty of women want to focus on being wives/mothers, and plenty of blacks are happy to pursue a life of manual labor... but a persons role on this planet should never determined by gender, race, or any of the physical characteristics that person was born with. A persons ideal role is the role that the person desires.

Anyway, if you are truly unhappy with how the american way of life upsets the "natural order", I hear its pretty easy for an educated american to immigrate to Pakistan...

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, Nanners.

1) You "believe" that religion is "degenerate"
Upon what standards did you deem your judgment upon? Are these legitimate? Do you understand that submission to the Will of God has successfully protected people's life, dignity, religion, intellect family, property (since the first man) and ---values it only took a few decades for the unchecked liberal ideology you defend to (partially) screw up.

2) you believe whatever analogy you just wrote regarding women and blacks.
Can blacks exclusively succeed as manual laborers? Fyi. The most competent man is not going to surpass the worst woman at being a mom and wife. Moms and wives are absolutely necessary to the welfare of children and husbands.

3) You think the natural order of humans is "hunter-gatherer". Mind telling me who leads the hunt, makes the decisions, protects their tribe? While you are at it mind explaining the roots of the nations that you perceive in your mind that I "am deeply unhappy of"? What was the structure of their family that was positively correlated to their economic growth ?

5) You believe that people should fulfill the role they "desire" not what they are biologically wired to? Do you foresee any dangers to this kind of thinking?
Hint: It's how children without a sense of justice of morality and transsexuals think.

6) I should have clarified. I have a problem with higher ups sexual exploiting theo. And I appreciate the women from the other countries NOT the countries themselves.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:49 PM   #22
coin24
5-time NBA All-Star

You probably shouldn't listen to the medias dribble..
There are still plenty of normal women around, feminists are like the Muslim radicals, they make up 1% but embarrass the rest..

Personally I find anyone who devotes there whole life to a religion is a sheep anyway
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:52 PM   #23
AirBonner
Tatyum

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
There are still plenty of normal women around, feminists are like the Muslim radicals, they make up 1% but embarrass the rest..

Personally I find anyone who devotes there whole life to a religion is a sheep anyway
agree. so you devote it to kobe (a rapist) instead.
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 05:11 AM   #24
coin24
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
agree. so you devote it to kobe (a rapist) instead.

It's sounds like u were raped or something simon, devoting your whole life to this site now
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:40 AM   #25
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24

So personally what do you think is the highest thing one should devote themselves to?

What/who do you think religion instructs man to devote themselves to?

What do you believe about idolatry?

Did you know that seeking knowledge is obligatory and that following people blindly Is forbidden in islam?

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 03-17-2018 at 07:43 AM.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:39 AM   #26
GimmeThat
NBA rookie of the year

are women interested in pertaining power? and for example lets use Angela Merkel

I think that in the event of any crisis, a leader will step up regardless of their gender, because pain is pain, and stopping the pain is far more important than time spent on traits that ought to be filled in a blank as to how leaders are defined: vision, diplomatic skill etc.

as to whether they are interested in pertaining power? imagine they've been engaged in a match of tower defense, only all the towers are invisible to the opponents and they are the only ones that have the coordinates by heart

now that I've summarized human resources

you can determine whether she's a SJW woman or a feminist or not
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:14 AM   #27
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners

I merely argue that the women of Pakistan Saudi Arabia and Albania are more respectful towards their husbands than western women. That entails being faithful and appreciative.

You interpreted that as me wanting one country to be like another? And you rolled your eyes? Umm you're supposed to fairly represent the people you debate with fyi

Quote:

So that's your perspective. I believe the natural order predates that and is illustrated well by the relationship between Adam and Eve. Adam as the steward of the Garden with eve as his helpmate.

Not everything in the modern world goes against that either as people are more or less internally wired just like the people of the past---they have a desire for pleasure, to libe forever, to love etc.

Quote:

. Don't flatter yourself. God's will will prevail irregardless of your support. By the way those groups that want the extinction by and large have a similar successful family structure as their roots are the Torah and Bible.
Degeneration is a far more accurate term that describes the effect of liberalism and making ones desires the Lord and unrestricted conduct leads to.
There are people our there that have received a fraction of the material luxuries and education you have with superior manners, wisdom and general humanity that adhere to the Faith. This requires a second repeating but the Faith protects life, dignity, religion, intellect, lineage, propert.

What you defend, nanners, has awful effects in the long term for life and lineage. Children born to women who push their man to the limit instead of regulating their conduct lead to frustration and divorce and horrible preparation for children. I advocate the rights of father's and husbands.

But it is very difficult to take on the role of spiritual leader. That means being responsible for one and his wife. I see why you are vehemently against additional responsibility.

[quote]
Saying that the most important role of women is to be wives and mothers is no different from saying the most important role of blacks is to be manual labor. Plenty of women want to focus on being wives/mothers, and plenty of blacks are happy to pursue a life of manual labor... but a persons role on this planet should never determined by gender, race, or any of the physical characteristics that person was born with. A persons ideal role is the role that the person desires.[quote]

That analogy is not effective. Only women can be moms and wives.

I said two of the most important roles. That does not exclude their professional ambitions. Ideal does not reflect reality. We were each given certain gifts. Man brain has been given greater reasoning faculties. Women have been gifted with a more tender heart and a womb. Would you seriously choose to develop a 3 pointer in a big man and post up skills on a guard?

Quote:

I expressed distaste at the attitude of women towards Theo. This is the second time you interpreted and assumed beyond what you read. You've quickly degenerated from a person who seemed to know just a little bit about other cultures to no better than the xenophobes you consider yourself more cultured than. That's not how you were a few years back manners you are better than that.

The American way of life is not a static thing. There are many Americans who would not be fond of the way Theo was treated.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: