Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: Baltimore: 50 Black Teens Attack 61 Year Old White Man

Richard Fletcher is out of the hospital, but he suffered extensive injuries. We want to warn you: some of the video and images you are about to see are very disturbing.
    Horrifying cell phone video shows a group of teens surrounding 61-year-old Richard Fletcher, kicking and hitting him again and again until he drops to the ground.

He suffered broken eye sockets, a broken nose, broken ribs and a brain bleed.
    “He was brutally attacked,” said Cpl. John Wachter, Baltimore County Police Department.

Investigators say Fletcher saw two girls fighting on top of his car. When he went outside to ask them to stop, dozens of teens turned on him.
    “He wasn’t trying to intervene in their disagreement. He just wanted them to stop fighting and move away from his car,” said Cpl. Wachter.

Now 17-year-old Antoine Lawson is charged as an adult with attempted murder. A 15-year-old girl also faces assault charges, and more arrests are expected.
    Neighbors say the teens go to nearby Baltimore Community High School.
    “The community in all, we’re really disgusted with the actions of the students,” said Georgia Bartrum, Harbor View Neighborhood Association.

with video
    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...roup-of-teens/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Nope. I don't care what someone says to you, there's no excusing initiating violence. There is no justifying their actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Unless your life is in danger, no one has the right to savagely beat anyone and nearly kill them.

People who resort to violence because they were insulted are subhuman.
    You're not black you could never understand.If someone insults your race the closes thing to it that i could compare is if someone that you dont know walked up and called your mother/girlfriend/daughter a bitch right to her face in front of you.Some people wouldn't react in anger a lot of people would those 50 teens felt some type of way.I could just imagine him yelling (get off my car ya dumb magicword*)...He got what he deserved should of kept that racism bottled up and this would of never happened.All he had to do was call the police but he thought he was HE-MAN and got his shit pushed in!

shhhhhhh

Unless your life is in danger, no one has the right to savagely beat anyone and nearly kill them.

People who resort to violence because they were insulted are subhuman.
    this...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em
    You're not black you could never understand.If someone insults your race the closes thing to it that i could compare is if someone that you dont know walked up and called your mother/girlfriend/daughter a bitch right to her face in front of you.Some people wouldn't react in anger a lot of people would those 50 teens felt some type of way.I could just imagine him yelling (get off my car ya dumb magicword*)...He got what he deserved should of kept that racism bottled up and this would of never happened
    Oh please, save your "I'm not black I wouldn't understand" bullshit.

And this is why blacks will never advance in the world if they continue with that primitive attitude. I just mentioned in the previous page that blacks kill each other at an alarming rate, yet white people are the problem. Blacks and their leadership are so confused right now. They don't know what's right from what's wrong and it's a shame.

Anyone who thinks that this poor guy got what he deserved is a ****ing scumbag that doesn't deserve to walk the streets amongst the rest of humanity.

Banned

You're not black you could never understand.If someone insults your race the closes thing to it that i could compare is if someone that you dont know walked up and called your mother/girlfriend/daughter a bitch right to her face in front of you.Some people wouldn't react in anger a lot of people would those 50 teens felt some type of way.I could just imagine him yelling (get off my car ya dumb magicword*)...He got what he deserved should of kept that racism bottled up and this would of never happened

Get that excuse the **** out of here. First, your entire situation is a hypothetical. At this point, it seems as though all he did is ask them to leave and they responded by attacking him.

Words do not justify violence. They don't. The only way that their actions are remotely justifiable was if he tried to pull a gun on them or something like that, and even then a 50 v 1 that didn't end when he went down is excessive.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

I disagree if he said the magic word he got what he deserved.If it makes you feel any better those teens would of beat the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k out of anyone of who said the magic word the age didn't matter.
    So if someone is dumb enough to say a racially charged word, the deserve to beaten almost to death and have to pony up a $400,000 medical bill.

So basically you agree that Zimmermann was justified in killing Trayvon Martin just for being called a "cracker".

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Hit_Em is another keyboard warrior.

Reminds me of this black guy who took that keyboard confidence out in the real world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNnSoMw2mEs

Banned

Oh please, save your "I'm not black I wouldn't understand" bullshit.

And this is why blacks will never advance in the world if they continue with that primitive attitude. I just mentioned in the previous page that blacks kill each other at an alarming rate, yet white people are the problem. Blacks and their leadership are so confused right now. They don't know what's right from what's wrong and it's a shame.

Anyone who thinks that this poor guy got what he deserved is a ****ing scumbag that doesn't deserve to walk the streets amongst the rest of humanity.
    advance in the world... bro wtf are you talking about?People kill people all the time what does race have to do with anything and wtf are you talking about who said anything about white people being the problem.

Banned

Hit_Em is another keyboard warrior.

Reminds me of this black guy who took that keyboard confidence out in the real world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNnSoMw2mEs
    Wait huh?

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

You're not black you could never understand.If someone insults your race the closes thing to it that i could compare is if someone that you dont know walked up and called your mother/girlfriend/daughter a bitch right to her face in front of you.Some people wouldn't react in anger a lot of people would those 50 teens felt some type of way.I could just imagine him yelling (get off my car ya dumb magicword*)...He got what he deserved should of kept that racism bottled up and this would of never happened.All he had to do was call the police but he thought he was HE-MAN and got his shit pushed in!

So, you're saying that the old man called them N@#gers?

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Nope. I don't care what someone says to you, there's no excusing initiating violence. There is no justifying their actions.
    Kids were stupid to do this but have you ever been to the US? I guarantee you will meet some racist or just a plain assh0le that will bring out the ugly in you.

I don't want to imply that violence resolves tension between 2 people but there are words that can bring the savage right out of you.

I'd hold off from beating the on the elderly tho. As a Hispanic in the southwest, I've experienced a lot of racist remarks from ignorant white people. I remember some white guy drove past me on my way to school and threw a sandwich at me and called me a dirty mexican. I was a child then, but if the same occurred now, I'd very much like to confront the likes of him in person.

Not too long a go i was at a hispter bar/cafe, and some smartass hipster said something that got me very mad, mind you, i didn't know him and he was the one to initiate any communication with me prior to me even realizing he existed. Upon confronting him face to face, he stfu and sat back down to read his book.

I work long days, my life sucks at the moment but i try to smile and open doors for women, i am cordial most of the time but when someone really gets a rise out of me, i cant do anything but feel rage towards them because I'm doing my best to internally be a nice human being.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Kids were stupid to do this but have you ever been to the US? I guarantee you will meet some racist or just a plain assh0le that will bring out the ugly in you.

I don't want to imply that violence resolves tension between 2 people but there are words that can bring the savage right out of you.

I'd hold off from beating the on the elderly tho. As a Hispanic in the southwest, I've experienced a lot of racist remarks from ignorant white people. I remember some white guy drove past me on my way to school and threw a sandwich at me and called me a dirty mexican. I was a child then, but if the same occurred now, I'd very much like to confront the likes of him in person.

Not too long a go i was at a hispter bar/cafe, and some smartass hipster said something that got me very mad, mind you, i didn't know him and he was the one to initiate any communication with me prior to me even realizing he existed. Upon confronting him face to face, he stfu and sat back down to read his book.

I work long days, my life sucks at the moment but i try to smile and open doors for women, i am cordial most of the time but when someone really gets a rise out of me, i cant do anything but feel rage towards them because I'm doing my best to internally be a nice human being.

So did you eat the sandwich?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Is there any evidence he called them nigg*rs or are idiots just assuming?

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    So did you eat the sandwich?
    It was half eaten so no