Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Nick Young is back tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Actually, Nick, I can see making a HUGE impact on THIS specific laker team.

See, with KB on the starting line up, there's many times when KB leaves the game, with the game close. Then, after 6 minutes, lakers are down by 15. KB comes in, gets near 5. lakers then lose in final moments by 11. some BS like that.

What Nick Young brings to the table, is a scorer. A guy who can create his own shot and can score at will. 20 pts a night. This will do WONDERS for this team.

Now, this team goes from a .10 win team, to a .500 ball club. Just watch. Bookmark this thread, save my quote.

Problem is, now we just need the rest of the guys to play well together, everyone NEEDS to be on the same page for this team to have a chance, and to win, EVERYone needs to fight.

And I really see Nick stepping in and taking his game to another level.

you want to give the pick away???

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Actually, Nick, I can see making a HUGE impact on THIS specific laker team.

See, with KB on the starting line up, there's many times when KB leaves the game, with the game close. Then, after 6 minutes, lakers are down by 15. KB comes in, gets near 5. lakers then lose in final moments by 11. some BS like that.

What Nick Young brings to the table, is a scorer. A guy who can create his own shot and can score at will. 20 pts a night. This will do WONDERS for this team.

Now, this team goes from a .10 win team, to a .500 ball club. Just watch. Bookmark this thread, save my quote.

Problem is, now we just need the rest of the guys to play well together, everyone NEEDS to be on the same page for this team to have a chance, and to win, EVERYone needs to fight.

And I really see Nick stepping in and taking his game to another level.

Actually its been the opposite. When Kobe doesnt shoot (which is almost always bc hes on the bench but occasionally when hes in the game) the Lakers have a much better +/- than when hes in the game and shooting. Look it up.

Laker fans are perpetually trying to spin the story so that its always Kobe who helps, and the rest of the team that hurts. Its simply not true. Kobe is the Lakers' biggest problem. The stats back it up.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Laker fans are perpetually trying to spin the story so that its always Kobe who helps, and the rest of the team that hurts. Its simply not true. Kobe is the Lakers' biggest problem. The stats back it up.
    It's sad you spend so much of your life tossing barbs at Lakers fans...

Actually its been the opposite. When Kobe doesnt shoot (which is almost always bc hes on the bench but occasionally when hes in the game) the Lakers have a much better +/- than when hes in the game and shooting. Look it up.

+/- is a deceiving stat, best players have the worst +/- tons of times during loses for obvious reasons, you should go by the eye test, or charity spending

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    It's sad you spend so much of your life tossing barbs at Lakers fans...

Im trying to improve the human condition by pointing out to people when theyre being blindly retarded.

You on the other hand resist every opportunity to be anything more than blindly retarded, but maybe youre right. Maybe I should just let you and everyone be how you want to be and let it go. You and the laker fans have invested so much of your own personal validation into Kobes success, and if its exposed as fraudulent, you may not know what to do with yourself and your life. Maybe Lebron was right, you still have your everyday people problems and if the only little bit of distinction you can come by in life is connected to being a fan of a particular athlete, I guess it just is what it is. I cant relate to that but maybe I need to at least understand it.

Its hard for me to ignore idiocy bc Im actually smart, and when I see idiocy my instinct is to correct it. But maybe its time I learn to accept the way most people operate, and move on.

shhhhhhh

Im trying to improve the human condition by pointing out to people when theyre being blindly retarded.

You on the other hand resist every opportunity to be anything more than blindly retarded, but maybe youre right. Maybe I should just let you and everyone be how you want to be and let it go. You and the laker fans have invested so much of your own personal validation into Kobes success, and if its exposed as fraudulent, you may not know what to do with yourself and your life. Maybe Lebron was right, you still have your everyday people problems and if the only little bit of distinction you can come by in life is connected to being a fan of a particular athlete, I guess it just is what it is. I cant relate to that but maybe I need to at least understand it.

Its hard for me to ignore idiocy bc Im actually smart, and when I see idiocy my instinct is to correct it. But maybe its time I learn to accept the way most people operate, and move on.
    well you know what they say, when you're the smartest person in the room you're in the wrong room....

Banned

The Return of the King

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    well you know what they say, when you're the smartest person in the room it's time to leave....

Never heard that but I like it.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    The Return of the King

This. Dude has been a castoff for most of his career and a marginal roleplayer briefly with the clippers. Laker fans acting like hes their savior.

How the mighty have fallen

He's our 2nd best player and it's not close

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    lol Nick Young. Like team morale wasn't already at an all-time low. Players already feel like Kobe gets too many shots. Now Nick Young is going to come in and take 15-20. Lin is probably so depressed.
    People thought Kobe took bad shots...Kobe AND Nick Young each chucking up 15-25 shots a game? This should be interesting...

I like Nick Young almost anything upgrade on this Lakers team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    He's our 2nd best player and it's not close
    Boozer is way better than uncle swag.

this guy dug up a bunch of 3 year old kobe threads now preaches some kind of bs

rent fkn free

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    this guy dug up a bunch of 3 year old kobe threads now preaches some kind of bs

rent fkn free

I would expect you to be one of the people here who knows better than to worship idols man