Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #16
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: FIRST to complain

Joe Alexander is the worst player I have ever seen.

I was also hoping for a Snack James appearance... The fat bastard can't even play when The starting center is out, and 2 of the back ups foul out or stop playing.

Last edited by Pharcyde : 03-11-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #17
aem
I hit open 5-footers

aem has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
It's all good. I'm not going to stop watching, basketball is still entertaining.
Joe Alexander is rusty as hell, but damn, he's trying. I love it. JJ is getting PT and he's fun to watch. You can tell James's weight problem was part of his sloppiness, as he looks to have dropped 15lbs of fat since his Bulls debut, and he's getting better because of it. As a true Bulls fan, you need to find the bright side. We aren't in a rebuilding phase, just unlucky as all hell.

Dude, why are you calling me out? I never said I was giving up, Im pretty sure I said that all this shit was bad luck.

'As a true Bulls fans' - That was uncalled for. Just because Im frustrated doesnt mean I dont love this team. A lot of good has come out of this season, individually, but dont act like I'm some homer fan that only cares about them when theyre winning... Im aloud to be dissapointed.
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #18
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aem
Dude, why are you calling me out? I never said I was giving up, Im pretty sure I said that all this shit was bad luck.

'As a true Bulls fans' - That was uncalled for. Just because Im frustrated doesnt mean I dont love this team. A lot of good has come out of this season, individually, but dont act like I'm some homer fan that only cares about them when theyre winning... Im aloud to be dissapointed.

I wasn't calling you out. Sorry if it came off that way.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #19
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
Joe Alexander is the worst player I have ever seen.

He's hilarious to watch.

It's a loose ball........ There goes Joe tackling people again. That was almost as funny as Noah's 1st missed dunk that went flying off the back iron, and into outer space.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:43 PM   #20
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
eeeeeeebro, are you selling these refs that crack you smoke?
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: