Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-23-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What in the Hell?

I'm a huge Knicks fan and I hate to intrude but I gradually became a Cavs supporter since the arrival of Lebron. Please tell me what in the hell are yall waiting for to get a pg? Moreover what are yall waitin for to get Sebastian Telfair? He is the perfect fit for the Cavaliers. He's fast, he can score when needed. He has excellent court vision. He is buddies with LeBron (I saw them live playing in a tournament together in Queens NY....great experience). Yall cou;d become such a great fast break team plus yall have a half court offense n low post presence with Ilgauskus. Somebody mail the GM. Get It Done!!!!!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:46 PM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm a huge Knicks fan and I hate to intrude but I gradually became a Cavs supporter since the arrival of Lebron. Please tell me what in the hell are yall waiting for to get a pg? Moreover what are yall waitin for to get Sebastian Telfair? He is the perfect fit for the Cavaliers. He's fast, he can score when needed. He has excellent court vision. He is buddies with LeBron (I saw them live playing in a tournament together in Queens NY....great experience). Yall cou;d become such a great fast break team plus yall have a half court offense n low post presence with Ilgauskus. Somebody mail the GM. Get It Done!!!!!

As if it were that easy.

All you have to do is read the top 5 posts in this forum to know that we're all aware that Snow is possibly the worst _starting_ point guard in the history of the game. And _most_ of us are aware that Gooden sucks. And all of us are sick of coach Brown.

But there isn't **** any of us fans can do about it.

And unfortunatly, people will continue to pay for tickets and go watch as long as we have Lebron, even if he was the only one who stepped on the court, so the Cavs mgmt will just keep making money and assume everything's ok, because they're deluded into thinking we have quality players.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
It Takes Five
Can barely lace up my sneakers

It Takes Five has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
As if it were that easy.

All you have to do is read the top 5 posts in this forum to know that we're all aware that Snow is possibly the worst _starting_ point guard in the history of the game. And _most_ of us are aware that Gooden sucks. And all of us are sick of coach Brown.

And unfortunatly, people will continue to pay for tickets and go watch as long as we have Lebron, even if he was the only one who stepped on the court, so the Cavs mgmt will just keep making money and assume everything's ok, because they're deluded into thinking we have quality players.

Mathius

Just talking about them makes me feel sick we just need a new team in general but we need to ge rid of Snow and Wesley because there both horrible
It Takes Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:21 PM   #4
Kemosabe
High School Varsity 6th Man

Kemosabe has decent reputation
Default Re: What in the Hell?

The Cavs need badly to upgrade in their pg position, but they arent making much convincing offers to the others GM.
Its a pitty that Lebron doesnt have a better supporting cast...
Kemosabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
STILLBALLIN

STILLBALLIN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
As if it were that easy.

Mathius
It's a sad situation, I can't understand why that Mike Brown and that Danny Ferry do not understand and see what everybody else does! I was listening to "The Mike Brown show" yesterday and fans are letting him have it! maybe he will see the light b4 he loses his job, I know I would want to stay Lebrons coach.
STILLBALLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:21 PM   #6
Erick

Erick has an OK reputation so far

I think Gibson, especially after the 76'er win last night, is who we should be transitioning to starting PG.

But I think what everyone is also saying is that we need to do a trade or two to get a complement to the LeBron-Hughes duo.
Erick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 06:48 PM   #7
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

get david lee, the rebounding machine. a white version of rodman.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:13 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All I'm saying is Telfair is raipe for the picking. His team sucks. He'll never be able to showcase his skills because he plays alongside the clack hole in Paul Pierce and he has a bunch of guys fighting for the same exact position. They went to Rajon Rondo (stupid move). He's perfect for the Cavs. At like 12 and forever....I'm sure the Celtics are gullible for a trade!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:22 AM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually really like telfair but i dont think he is the best option for the Cavs to get but i do think you could get him from the Celtics because he isnt getting much PT so there patience with him may be wearing thin.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: