So I had my 2nd interview today and I spoke to the woman who originally interviewed me the first time and they introduced me to the Assistant Controller the 2nd time. Now I will be sending my thank you email to the Assistant controller, but I would like to send a question, which would show my interest, to the first lady that interviewed me.
* How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
* How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?
* Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
* What is the company's management style? * Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
* How many people work in this office/department?
* How much travel is expected?
* Is relocation a possibility?
* What is the typical work week? Is overtime expected?
* What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
* How does one advance in the company?
* Are there any examples?
* What do you like about working here?
* What don't you like about working here and what would you change?
* Would you like a list of references?
* If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
* What can I tell you about my qualifications?
* When can I expect to hear from you?
* Are there any other questions I can answer for you?