Default Any Wordpress experts in here?

* Prints HTML with meta information for the current post-date/time and author.
    */
    function magazino_posted_on() {
    printf( __( '<span class="sep">Posted on </span><a href="%1$s" title="%2$s" rel="bookmark"><time class="entry-date" datetime="%3$s">%4$s</time></a><span class="byline"> <span class="sep"> by </span> <span class="author vcard"><a class="url fn n" href="%5$s" title="%6$s" rel="author">%7$s</a></span></span>', 'magazino' ),
    <?php //
    esc_url( get_permalink() ),
    esc_attr( get_the_time() ),
    esc_attr( get_the_date( 'c' ) ),
    esc_html( get_the_date() ),
    esc_url( get_author_posts_url( get_the_author_meta( 'ID' ) ) ),
    <esc_attr( sprintf( __( 'View all posts by %s', 'magazino' ), get_the_author() ) ),
    esc_html( get_the_author() )

);
    }
    endif;
    I was screwing around with the bolded area and now I get a "Parse error: 563"

shhhhhhh

Default Re: Any Wordpress experts in here?

try this

esc_url( get_author_posts Op is a FAKKIT_url( get_the_author_meta( 'ID' ) ) ),
    <esc_attr( sprintf( __( 'View all posts by %s', 'magazino' ), get_the_author() ) ),

[COLOR="White"]Just kidding
    Isn't the a word press forum? I know there's one for Blogger where there's some sharp folks always happy to help[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    try this

esc_url( get_author_posts Op is a FAKKIT_url( get_the_author_meta( 'ID' ) ) ),

[COLOR="White"]Just kidding
    Isn't the a word press forum? I know there's one for Blogger where there's some sharp folks always happy to help[/COLOR]

Thanks man. I posted it to the wordpress forum. There's just so many newbs like me there though

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Thanks man. I posted it to the wordpress forum. There's just so many newbs like me there though
    well that's kind of what it's there for.... have you tried searching the forum?
    I found on those things it's usually something I did wrong when i was playing around on blog platform.. Also found I usually wasn't the first person to run into the problem, searching the forum revealed that it had been discussed many times before

Some of the people that make widgets and or tweaks to the platforms are real wizzes when it comes to making the stuff up but no so great at the explaining how to install aspect of it.. They tend to think if they can do it anyone can

Backup?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Backup?
    I wish I wasn't a dumbass and backed it up.

Anyway, I just downloaded the functions.php file for the theme again and uploaded via FTP. All fixed. Wordpress is super confusing compared to HTML.

National High School Star

I'm actually looking to hire a Wordpress designer/coder/expert to make a website for me. Anyone know of someone that they could recommend (or where a good place to look would be)?

I'm trying to create an elearning membership website (e.g., 1 month, 3 month, etc memberships). It HAS to have the following:

Wordpress CMS: : 5 categories. I'd be uploading 10 videos a week. 2 video per category with audio + text as supplemental learning.
    Sensei
    Woocommerce
    Custom PayGate.net plugin (already bought this)

I need:
    -Mockups (have design concepts in mind..but need actual PSD good designs done)
    -Make the website

I'm not a super tech guy so someone that is good at communicating, good at design, good at Wordpress customization and coding is what I need. Budget is less than 2k.

Nice that you're looking on ISH for this. We could all do more of this.

I need a cleaner for my condo in Toronto. I'm up here like once a week and it's three bedrooms, so you can live there...

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Nice that you're looking on ISH for this. We could all do more of this.

I need a cleaner for my condo in Toronto. I'm up here like once a week and it's three bedrooms, so you can live there...
    Oh that's legit. I'd do that.