Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Clippers to trade Quentin Richardson to Timberwolves for Sebastian Telfair, M.Madsen

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Timberwolves got raped in this trade.
    This isn't the first time the Clips got over on the Wolves in a trade. Anyone remember Marko Jaric for Sam Cassell?

It's a good trade for the Clips, it does give them some needed depth. However, I don't think Dunleavy's done wheeling and dealing yet. He was really busy last summer...it seemed like was acquiring new players almost every week. He still needs to re-sign Steve Novak, look for another dependable bench player, and hopefully look pawn off Ricky Davis to another team.

Banned

Default Re: Clippers to trade Quentin Richardson to Timberwolves for Sebastian Telfair, M.Madsen

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86
    Yes... and they actually took back more salary.
    Wolves fans better hope there are draft picks included.

And everyone was calling for "McFail" to get fired
    Yeah the new GM is even worse. Drafts two point guards and trades all his players.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnieMac06
    This isn't the first time the Clips got over on the Wolves in a trade. Anyone remember Marko Jaric for Sam Cassell?

It's a good trade for the Clips, it does give them some needed depth. However, I don't think Dunleavy's done wheeling and dealing yet. He was really busy last summer...it seemed like was acquiring new players almost every week. He still needs to re-sign Steve Novak, look for another dependable bench player, and hopefully look pawn off Ricky Davis to another team.
    It wasn't just Marko for Sammy, it was Marko + Chalmers for Sammy + a first .

Good college starter

Default Re: Clippers to trade Quentin Richardson to Timberwolves for Sebastian Telfair, M.Mad

hooray no more telfair . hate to see smith go he was a very solid role player. guess this means we will be picking up garret siler to be a back up C

So, does this move mean the Timberwolves are going to try keep both Rubio and Flynn? Or is this purely a salary cap related move?

Good college starter

Default Re: Clippers to trade Quentin Richardson to Timberwolves for Sebastian Telfair, M.Mad

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    So, does this move mean the Timberwolves are going to try keep both Rubio and Flynn? Or is this purely a salary cap related move?
    it was a "get rid of McHales trash" move. completely overhauling the roster is what kahn is doing. trading 3 garbage (1 solid role player ) for an expirere sounds fine to me

That's what I figured. How they are going to workout the whole Flynn-Rubio scenario (if Rubio does come over) is still a mystery to me.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    That's what I figured. How they are going to workout the whole Flynn-Rubio scenario (if Rubio does come over) is still a mystery to me.
    Mystery to me as well. somehow either rubio or flynn is going to be playing the 2 (when both on on the floor...). idk what is going on we shall see

Good trade for the Wolves just for getting rid of Telfair and his contract next summer. The Wolves will have another $2.5 million in salary cap space next summer to go after some free agents or make trades. They won't be players for the likes of Wade, Bosh or LBJ, but there will be some solid second tier free agents so the Wolves can become a solid team again.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    LOL. That's what that big-mouth punk gets. Going from one sucky franchise to another. NY to Memphis to LAC to Minny. That's pretty much the bottom 4 franchises right now, one could say.

Now he needs to head to Milwaukee.
    sucky franchise? boston has been worthless since larry bird left over a decade ago. boston fans crack me up. what a bunch of losers.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

what a crazy f*cking ride it's been for Q-rich this off season. Finished in NYK, sent to Memphis to be reunited with Darius, then to LAC to be reuinited with the Clippers, now off to the coldest US NBA city. Have a nice november-march Q hope he lands well wherever he ends up. Always liked Q

Round and round I go on this NBA tour. Where o where will it stop no one knows. Lol. Right now I'm a t'wolf. Tomorrow? Who knows? Lol.38 minutes ago from Tweetie

http://twitter.com/Qrich

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    i think he will be a timberwolf for this next season and then not resigned

Local High School Star mrhoopfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twolvesfan
    Mystery to me as well. somehow either rubio or flynn is going to be playing the 2 (when both on on the floor...). idk what is going on we shall see
    Similar to when the Cavs had both Kevin Johnson and mark Price. They chose to keep price who was very solid; however KJ had the better career....The wolves will trade one of the two pgs.Hopefully they make the right choice

Why is Q.Rich worth that much? Telfair is even better than him...