Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Nba 2k10

Default Re: Nba 2k10

Quote Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
    guys.

I have 2k10 on the 360, just downloaded the patch an hour ago. You should be able to change the minutes in the My Player mode, am I right?
    So I changed the minutes on Gameplay, but to no avail. Still see those damn 5 minutes on the scoreboard everytime I start a Summer League game. I tried saving my settings and everything before starting. No results or whatsoever.

Anyone here who can help me? I need the 12 minutes.

I have PS3, and haven't got the patch yet.... but from what I've heard, you change the minutes per game for MyPlayer once you are in MyPlayer mode, under Options > Presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I have PS3, and haven't got the patch yet.... but from what I've heard, you change the minutes per game for MyPlayer once you are in MyPlayer mode, under Options > Presentation.

thanks you so much man. You just made my day!
    cant rep you for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
    thanks you so much man. You just made my day!
    cant rep you for some reason.
    did it work for you?

cuz i already have my player started and i heard you had to delete it so that you can make it longer qaurters?

I tried it on a used My Player mode I made a couple of hours before. Only did like one drill with the guy. It worked for me. My player was on the Celtics roster tho, so I created a new one

rumor has it that sony rejected the new patch for nba2k10.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

anyone know if this patch came out on pc yet?

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    F*ck you....I got sent to the NBDL and is currently playing for the Stampede's...

I would have rather started off at the D league. Not a bad idea instead of going straight up into the NBA. I used the combine and drafted by the Kings. So far i average 18 points and 14 rebounds, got a 62 rating. I have had a 20 rebound game twice now. I cant shoot for my life(no jumper at all), so I just use post moves and play inside. I am a 6'9 Center (Athletic) with 80 in quickness and good rebounding though, pretty easy to rack up 2000 points with a monster game.

D League, I imagine the competition is pretty weak and I could probably beat those scrubs to the basket every time I got the ball. I figured it would be easy to go from low to high rating while playing a whole season in the D League.