Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-13-2012, 01:53 AM   #31
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Default Re: Matt Barnes to Knicks ALMOST happened.......

[quote=Clippersfan86] I've watched every single game of his career, often multiple times. QUOTE]

I dont even like the kid and I fear for his life. Seek help you psychotic fanatic. Do they have your fez hat wearing mug posted all around Staples Center with a disclaimer below? "Beware, Clippersfan86 has been seen taking Blake Griffin toe nail clippings, pubic hair from the shower drain and smearing them all over his face and open mouth while humming the theme song to Hawaii 5-O". I feel bad for your parents. Im sure they wished for a normal human.
COnDEMnED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #32
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

[quote=COnDEMnED]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I've watched every single game of his career, often multiple times. QUOTE]

I dont even like the kid and I fear for his life. Seek help you psychotic fanatic. Do they have your fez hat wearing mug posted all around Staples Center with a disclaimer below? "Beware, Clippersfan86 has been seen taking Blake Griffin toe nail clippings, pubic hair from the shower drain and smearing them all over his face and open mouth while humming the theme song to Hawaii 5-O". I feel bad for your parents. Im sure they wished for a normal human.

CF86, despite him using my pet name for you (Fez), the above is not me.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #33
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

[quote=G-train]
Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED

CF86, despite him using my pet name for you (Fez), the above is not me.

Dont worry G-train. He knows who I am from a different forum. One he was banned from for being a psychotic whacko.
COnDEMnED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:09 AM   #34
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

[quote=COnDEMnED]
Quote:
I've watched every single game of his career, often multiple times. QUOTE]

lol ouch.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:35 AM   #35
D.J.
College superstar

Quote:
And you're wrong. I've watched every single game of his career, often multiple times. I have no problem admitting a player on my team is dirty. Reggie Evans was dirty. Blake Griffin is not dirty. I've always wanted him to become dirty and he hasn't.

You're either full of shit or have no life. Your posting history doesn't exactly help your cause.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #36
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J.
You're either full of shit or have no life. Your posting history doesn't exactly help your cause.

I guess nobody here knows what DVR is. I haven't missed a single Clippers game in Blake's career and a select few games i've watched multiple times. You bringing up your opinion of my posting history doesn't mean you're not ignorant and wrong because you are. I have no problem admitting a player is dirty because I like goons on my team and Blake isn't dirty enough considering the cheapshots he takes.

As for Condemned the guy is a true loser and dipshit i'm familiar with. He's Story Up's alternate account and not worth responding too.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 09-13-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #37
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Griffin isn't dirty.
But he plays a high flying style, and I find his demeanour to be very arrogant, and he flops a fair bit, which doesn't exactly dissuade people from hard fouling him.
Most importantly, he is very hard to stop scoring around the basket, and that combined with poor FT% means a hard foul is a good basketball play against him.

Good post. Btw I know condemned isn't you. He's a bandwagon Lakers fan from other forums and is Story Up here on ISH too.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 09-13-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

Griffin's not dirty. He can be disrespectful and that gets him into shit with others but he's not dirty.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: