Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Man Murders A Drunk Driver After Car Crash

Breaking News: Cars can have head/tail lights on without gas being present in the car.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Breaking News: Cars can have head/tail lights on without gas being present in the car.
    still dangerous as fck though...even if he had his hazards on

I really hate even just driving down dark unlit country ass roads like that...I try to avoid it at all costs...no way I am getting out to change a tire or anything like that, much less have my kids out there with me when my home is in walking distance. Not saying he is to blame because of it, but he did put his own kids in harms way by doing that.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    still dangerous as fck though...even if he had his hazards on

I really hate even just driving down dark unlit country ass roads like that...I try to avoid it at all costs...no way I am getting out to change a tire or anything like that, much less have my kids out there with me when my home is in walking distance. Not saying he is to blame because of it, but he did put his own kids in harms way by doing that.

As someone who's lived in the south a long time this was one of my 1st questions. Why was he having his sons push his car on an unlit country road (the ones where you cant see 10 feet in front of you) Even though brake lights or whatever stay on i would never ever get out to do what he had his two sons do in the middle of the night. I wouldn't blame him for his kids death either but its almost as if he's inviting something dangerous to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mach_3
    As someone who's lived in the south a long time this was one of my 1st questions. Why was he having his sons push his car on an unlit country road (the ones where you cant see 10 feet in front of you) Even though brake lights or whatever stay on i would never ever get out to do what he had his two sons do in the middle of the night. I wouldn't blame him for his kids death either but its almost as if he's inviting something dangerous to happen
    yeah, I bet his sons were blocking the tail lights too...

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    yeah, I bet his sons were blocking the tail lights too...
    It's terribly unfortunate no matter how we slice the pie... the drunk driver was at fault, but so was the dad mad out of his mind.

I can find sympathy for both parties, and despite what most will think, that is with or without me having a DUI to my name.

No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but texting while driving will soon pass the DUI related deaths, and ALL OF US are at least guilty of that much.

I'm not trying to compare apples and oranges here, but I recall being a much better driver, staying between the lines, etc. drunk compared to texting where I know I've looked up at the road and found myself in the opposite lane and/or to the right off the road. Can you honestly say you haven't?

yes exactly everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect...and that goes triple for teens and young adults...as long as there is alcohol and cars there will ALWAYS be young drunks out on the road...

to all the posters in here asking "what would you have done if those were your kids pt?"...let me ask you this...what would you do if it was your son that was the driver?...would you applaud this man for shooting your son and say "my son deserved to be shot in the face" just like you are in here?...pshh, fck no you wouldn't, you'd label him a murderer (which he is)

Saw a basketball once

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always useful to read through articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.

WhatsApp Plus is a changed whatsapp utility and feature numerous functions want to alternate whatsapp theme, chat colour and so on. WhatsApp Plus Apk 2020 is evolved by way of a Spanish developer. this offers an potential to run to dual whatsapp in a single android tool.

Great bump bot.

Turns out in 2014 a Jury acquitted the father of murder

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...d-sons-n190286