Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.
Default CJ Giles

Here's an article on 22 year old PF/C CJ Giles - I contacted several "Blazer Buddies" and no one was interested in taking a chance on a character guy - I'm of the opinion that McMillan along with the strong character guys on the current Blazers' roster, they could really help him out and he could quite possibly contribute in a season or two- of course, no one wants a re-run of Dallas' catastrophe with Leon Smith in 1999.....

So how about anyone else looking for a steal in the second round??? If Isaiah Thomas was still in charge in New York, he'd probably use their lottery pick on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: CJ Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Here's an article on 22 year old PF/C CJ Giles - I contacted several "Blazer Buddies" and no one was interested in taking a chance on a character guy - I'm of the opinion that McMillan along with the strong character guys on the current Blazers' roster, they could really help him out and he could quite possibly contribute in a season or two- of course, no one wants a re-run of Dallas' catastrophe with Leon Smith in 1999.....

So how about anyone else looking for a steal in the second round??? If Isaiah Thomas was still in charge in New York, he'd probably use their lottery pick on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPG APG 3P% RPG BPG SPG
6.3 0.4 .143 5.6 1.6 0.3

were u serious when you posted this?i had to google the guy to find out who he was
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:39 PM   #3
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

I like how you put his 3P% when he is a center
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
I like how you put his 3P% when he is a center
i didnt type it. it was copied and pasted from espn buddy. you want his fg%? 42%.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
i didnt type it. it was copied and pasted from espn buddy. you want his fg%? 42%.

thanks for posting that buddy
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:41 AM   #6
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

Giles must be one of the biggest busts I have ever seen. He had a ton of hype coming out of HS, and even after sucking out his first season, people still thought he was a future lottery pick. This guy was just never as good as the hype and will never step on an NBA court.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: