Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #31
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The way women drive makes me rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by |D|ark |J|edi
Didn't you already see me ass clown that one douche bag?

dude- i just want to read about tests done on drivers on LSD, seriously, it interests me.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #32
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Without reading any posts, I'll say this. I'd take an overcautious female driver over a psycho female driver any day. At least I know I'll be alive.

This one girl I know drives like she's half asleep (arm dangling out window, leaning way back, not looking at the road). She drives with her left tires pretty much over the yellow line (into oncoming traffic) and just laughs when people start freaking out. Then she starts singing along with her ****ty music. She also likes to sway in and out a lot on the highway. I don't know why.

She has some issues not worth discussing here, but you don't have to go kill others along with yourself.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #33
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Without reading any posts, I'll say this. I'd take an overcautious female driver over a psycho female driver any day. At least I know I'll be alive.

This one girl I know drives like she's half asleep (arm dangling out window, leaning way back, not looking at the road). She drives with her left tires pretty much over the yellow line (into oncoming traffic) and just laughs when people start freaking out. Then she starts singing along with her ****ty music. She also likes to sway in and out a lot on the highway. I don't know why.

She has some issues not worth discussing here, but you don't have to go kill others along with yourself.

I don't know if you read the original post or not, but he wasn't complaining about her only being over-cautious. She would do things like "I'm going to try a new shortcut to go back to work." In this shortcut she would end up turning the opposite direction and drive the opposite direction from work.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #34
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I don't know if you read the original post or not, but he wasn't complaining about her only being over-cautious. She would do things like "I'm going to try a new shortcut to go back to work." In this shortcut she would end up turning the opposite direction and drive the opposite direction from work.

I'll break you in half if you ever think it's necessary to respond to one of my posts ever again.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #35
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erudus
why wouldnt hellen keller drive?

she was a woman

Or better yet:

-How did Helen Keller break her arm?
She was trying to read a stop sign.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #36
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I can understand double-checking intersections even if you have the right of way, or the light is green, etc. You never know when a car might run a light, or a sign or mis-think it's their turn to go. I always double check that, but I don't check it over and over and over like you described.

Dude, we'll be turning onto somewhere you can see literally a mile down the road and no one is in sight, and she'll still be inching along on the turn like a snail jacking her head back and forth looking for cars that are CLEARLY nowhere within sight. Its the most infuriating thing she does by far. All I want to do is yell NOBODYS ****ING COMING, GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
She looks a very timid, passive driver. I am also like that (Except I don't have my full license yet. Only a G2 ). As long as she doesn't get into accidents, then you shouldn't make such a big deal of this I know a friend who've busted his previous Honda Civic (from going through a stop sign too early) so he got a semi-used Nissan Highlander. One month later that car gets busted too (although not to the point of being unuseble). Just proves that driving aggressively isn't the way to go.

I'm 25, drive aggressively, drive all the time, and have never been in an accident before in my life. In fact, all the people in my office who have been in major accidents, and there are many who have been in multiple ones, are all women who drive like Miss Daisy. Everytime I see an accident on the road its women who are on the shoulder looking incredulously with their hands on their heads.

Its pretty easy to be aggressive and careful at the same time.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #37
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Also, it's not about driving aggressively, but rather defensively. These people that get into tons of accidents don't drive defensively. There's a bunch of idiots on the road, including the woman the OP mentioned. Those are the people you have to watch out for. Driving on a highway at 50+ MPH is not the time to be passive and timid. That is even worse than driving aggressively.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: