NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default posted this q in the nba forum but i dont expect to get an intelligent response so...

copy/pasting it here

How exactly does sharing work? I've read that it'll instantly kick 1 person off if someone else logs in. However I remember back in '08 or '09 I shared an account with some people on ISH and never had any issues like that. I live in Canada so I believe the LP here is different than the version offered in the US.

I was planning on splitting it with 3 friends ($140 between 4, not bad) but don't want to bother if only one of us can use it at a time.

Hopefully someone has experience and can share some insight.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: posted this q in the nba forum but i dont expect to get an intelligent response so...

I've borrowed friends' accounts before for weeks at a time, sometimes when I knew they were also gonna be using it (they didn't care). Nothing happened. Did it all throughout the season. Was two seasons ago, though.

Default Re: posted this q in the nba forum but i dont expect to get an intelligent response so...

also if you want to check out http://www.ballstreams.com/ you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    also if you want to check out http://www.ballstreams.com/ you can.
    thing with something like that is im giving my cc info to some randoms and if it gets closed down im ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    thing with something like that is im giving my cc info to some randoms and if it gets closed down im ****ed.
    unwarranted fear. i guess you shouldnt drive a car either in fear of dying in an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    unwarranted fear. i guess you shouldnt drive a car either in fear of dying in an accident.
    the logic in that comparison is mind-boggling.

bump

shhhhhhh

Yeah you want to avoid that at all costs.

the logic in that comparison is mind-boggling.
    logic was never his strong suit

You epitomize everything I dislike in this world