Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default I feel bad for people who don't have a passion for something like we do with bball

Bball season just started and I'm hyped up. I've been watching games whenever I can. This is my favorite part of the year, with the NFL starting to get good around this time of the year too.

This sh*t is awesome.

Some of my family members and friends don't seem to have an interest like this in their lives though, and one in particular is just always bored and always wants to hang out with me and texts me constantly. I kinda just wish he had a big interest in sports or something so he had something to do with his time.

   

Default Re: I feel bad for people who don't have a passion for something like we do with bball

i guess you're his passion.

now you don't want to deny the boy, do you?

Default Re: I feel bad for people who don't have a passion for something like we do with bball

They just have yet to find it. I used to be ridiculously passionate about sports coming back, and big games... It was basketball for years, then football, then soccer. At this point I am not really that pumped anymore. I have to sort of pump myself up. As I have gotten older and have more responsibilities it just doesn't have the impact that it once did. I still get those rushes, but not as intense and for other things. Enjoy this time in your life man it is definitely fun.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i guess you're his passion.

now you don't want to deny the boy, do you?

I hope not.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Bball season just started and I'm hyped up. I've been watching games whenever I can. This is my favorite part of the year, with the NFL starting to get good around this time of the year too.

This sh*t is awesome.

Some of my family members and friends don't seem to have an interest like this in their lives though, and one in particular is just always bored and always wants to hang out with me and texts me constantly. I kinda just wish he had a big interest in sports or something so he had something to do with his time.
    His passion is hanging out with you.

Not all people are in to sports like us

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

You need to re-evaluate your life if watching sports is your passion...

Home of the 16

OP are you gay? Just curious..