Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: 2014 NBA All-Star balloting: First returns

no surprises here..

who votes for howard and gasol.........they get the hate here on ish, and for good reason............300K votes for coward must be from all his babymammas across the land

Last edited by tomtucker; 12-12-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    who votes for howard and gasol.........they get the hate here on ish, and for good reason............300K votes for coward must be from all his babymammas across the land

ISH has zero relevance to the real world. I remember back when Howard led everyone and I was just scratching my head. That was during the Superman shit, though. He basically lost most of his fanbase and it's so vast that he's still one of the leaders.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

I would really like to see KG make the starting unit for potentially the last time in his career. He is 100k votes behind Hibbert. It's likely he doesn't catch up to him but I'll hope. Amazing how a 38 year old can still command so much fan votes. Deron's votes are pathetic though. Geez. So are Brooks. The lack of respect for Brook is disgraceful to the NBA world.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    I would really like to see KG make the starting unit for potentially the last time in his career. He is 100k votes behind Hibbert. It's likely he doesn't catch up to him but I'll hope. Amazing how a 38 year old can still command so much fan votes. Deron's votes are pathetic though. Geez. So are Brooks. The lack of respect for Brook is disgraceful to the NBA world.
    I agree on the part about Brook being disrespected. He's having a great season and it's not his fault the Nets are losing.

Banned

I am absolutely disgusted with this, your telling me based on pure popularity Blake Griffin is going to start over LaMarcus????? Man the casual people who vote are idiots.

Banned

So are Brooks. The lack of respect for Brook is disgraceful to the NBA world.
    He's like Duncan with a fraction of the talent but with all the personality. Nobody cares whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    He's like Duncan with a fraction of the talent but with all the personality. Nobody cares whatsoever.
    I know that already. The man is putting up 21 points per game and 3 blocks as well on only 13 shot attempts per game yet he only has 50k votes. The sad part is that this is how the rest of his career is going to turn out. Aside from several Nets fans, nobody is ever going to talk about Brook when he retires. And can you imagine, if he was a vicious person with a mean attitude looking to stomp on ever defender, he'd get like 5x more votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    I am absolutely disgusted with this, your telling me based on pure popularity Blake Griffin is going to start over LaMarcus????? Man the casual people who vote are idiots.

That's the entire premise of fan voting. You vote for your FAVORITE player. There are more people that say Blake is there favorite player than those saying that LaMarcus is. Still, coaches will definitely vote LaMarcus in.

Banned

That's the entire premise of fan voting. You vote for your FAVORITE player. There are more people that say Blake is there favorite player than those saying that LaMarcus is. Still, coaches will definitely vote LaMarcus in.
    Its so annoying, LaMarcus has earnt a starting spot, oh well, he will be on the bench, im still not happy about it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    tbh no one wants to see LMA jacking up midrange shots over blake flying over people. its an exhibition game

Banned

And can you imagine, if he was a vicious person with a mean attitude looking to stomp on ever defender, he'd get like 5x more votes.

Relatively nonathletic bigmen without flashy moves are not popular. It's not his fault. It's just how casuals are. They don't want to see him bang in the post. They want to see Blake dunk on people and Irving drop things.

Besides, his record is putrid. Better players have been straight up snubbed, forget not starting. It's not a big deal.

College superstar

I know that already. The man is putting up 21 points per game and 3 blocks as well on only 13 shot attempts per game yet he only has 50k votes. The sad part is that this is how the rest of his career is going to turn out. Aside from several Nets fans, nobody is ever going to talk about Brook when he retires. And can you imagine, if he was a vicious person with a mean attitude looking to stomp on ever defender, he'd get like 5x more votes.
    If that was his personality, he would probably get more rebounds.

Really though, if the Nets start winning, more people would take notice of Brook.

It's kind of like David Lee. He was like BG without all the dunking. 20/10/3 every year on 50%+ FG and he kind of fell off the map until last year with the Warriors winning.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Early NBA All Star returns

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Lin more votes than harden

Harden top 5 in NBA as per LOLSPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    As expected, James and Bryant leading again.
    Go back to grade school?