Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Default Re: What would the 72-10 Bull's record look like playing this year?

In all honestly it would be 68 games mininum wins.. that team was exactly what one poster said.. the perfect storm. they had the perfect amount of scoring, rebounding, defense and bench production. they were perfectly balanced offensively and defensively and MJ was pretty much like Deion Sanders in the 90s, he was good enough to be the difference in nearly every close game the bulls had that season.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Can you show me a link where he said Pippen was better than James ? Not that would surprise me or anything (I believe he has said Pippen is better than Magic, Bird, Kobe, Wade, and so on... Stockton is better pure point than Magic...), but I have never seen him type that out directly.
    I actually said players on that level, as far as skill, theres not much difference. Only situations.

I said Magic and Pippen were similar as far as scoring skillset. Their ability to put the ball in the basket.

Ad far as Bird. I believe that was a conversation that began when someone asked who would win in a game of 1 on 1.

I feel Wade and Pippen are on the same level. Id even give a slight edge to Pip

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    new > old

The same as it's always been, assuming you really are RaininTwos.
    Say something of value.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Say something of value.
    Why did you ask the question if the answer was of no value to you? Was it rhetorical?

Why did you ask the question if the answer was of no value to you? Was it rhetorical?
    I asked the question because people assumed that I had an agenda.

Your rumblings mean nothing. If my agenda was ever new>old, why would I predict the Bulls to win anywhere from 55-65 games?

You guys assume and pretend that you know it all and it's all meaningless. Your whole view of me is hollow with no facts to back it up. You have a couple posts here and there recently that you reach to say that I hate the old school, yet I have thousands upon thousands where I praise the greats of various generations.

If I wasn't so bored I wouldn't even respond.
    Last edited by Just2McFly; 12-06-2012 at 02:10 AM.

If my agenda was ever new>old, why would I predict the Bulls to win anywhere from 55-65 games?
    In other words, you think they'd do considerably worse in this era than they did in their own. Hence, new > old.

Your agenda has been obvious for quite some time. It's not as obvious as it is with others on this site, but it's there. Do you deny it?

In other words, you think they'd do considerably worse in this era than they did in their own. Hence, new > old.

Your agenda has been obvious for quite some time. It's not as obvious as it is with others on this site, but it's there. Do you deny it?

Yes I do think that they would considerably worse in this era. That has nothing do with new greater than old, you are reaching once again just like you always do.

I gave one line of reasoning which I mentioned the expansion era. I think that there are more competitive teams in existence now that would beat the Bulls in the regular season.

How that translates to being an agenda I will never know.

Funny thing is, I shouldn't even need that reasoning, the fact that everyone here is SO SURE they would make history again with such confidence is telling.
    Last edited by Just2McFly; 12-06-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Yes I do think that they would considerably worse in this era. That has nothing do with new greater than old, you are reaching once again just like you always do.
    Do you think last years Bulls team was better than the 96' Bulls team?

I gave one line of reasoning which I mentioned the expansion era. I think that there are more competitive teams in existence now that would beat the Bulls in the regular season.

There is some validity behind that reasoning. Had this been your only post on the matter, I'd have no reason to believe you were pushing any agenda. It's your consistency that gives it away; not any one post.
    Last edited by DatAsh; 12-06-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I actually said players on that level, as far as skill, theres not much difference. Only situations.

I said Magic and Pippen were similar as far as scoring skillset. Their ability to put the ball in the basket.

Ad far as Bird. I believe that was a conversation that began when someone asked who would win in a game of 1 on 1.

I feel Wade and Pippen are on the same level. Id even give a slight edge to Pip
    Eh, I don't have any problems with those analogies, bro. I probably read you wrong and if so, my bad.

Funny thing is, I shouldn't even need that reasoning, the fact that everyone here is SO SURE they would make history again with such confidence is telling.
    While I disagree with your view on what the Bulls would do today (the expansion era being the reason why they would do worse of wins-losses wise), I don't think you have an agenda (if I implied that, it wasn't the case).

Do think last years Bulls team was better than the 96' Bulls team?
    Nope.

Was gonna respond to other part but I don't even care at this point. I'll let you guys have your nostalgic threads and take part in ones that deal with the present day completely.

Opinions with reasoning and a joke= agenda, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    While I disagree with your view on what the Bulls would do today (the expansion era being the reason why they would do worse of wins-losses wise), I don't think you have an agenda (if I implied that, it wasn't the case).
    There is literally no way I could have had an agenda on MJ, that's why I am waiting for Money 23's answer. He remembers so much about but doesn't remember our PM's where I talked about being named after Mr. Jordan himself because my mom watched him against the Knicks at MSG before I was born.

This shit is just comical now.

Nope.
    Yet you think they'd win less games than last years Bulls?

Was gonna respond to other part but I don't even care at this point. I'll let you guys have your nostalgic threads and take part in ones that deal with the present day completely.

Opinions with reasoning and a joke= agenda, now.
    Like I said, it's not any one post that gives it away. It's the consistency, and it's somewhat subtle. You don't push it anywhere near as hard as some of these single player fanatics do, but you and I both know it's there.

Yet you think they'd win less games than last years Bulls?

Like I said, it's not any one post that gives it away. It's the consistency, and it's somewhat subtle. You don't push it anywhere near as hard as some of these single player fanatics do, but you and I both know it's there.
    Could I at least get a couch before you take your role as ISH's shrink so seriously?

You need to work on your math bro.

55-65 games at it's high end has a better win pct than the Bulls of last year. Nice try though.

Could I at least get a couch before you take your role as ISH's shrink so seriously?
    That actually made me laugh.

You need to work on your math bro.

55-65 games at it's high end has a better win pct than the Bulls of last year. Nice try though.
    You don't think I realized that? Saying you think they would win 55-65 games is equivalent to saying that you believe they could win any number of games within that range. Both last years Bulls and the previous years Bulls won the equivalent of 62 times - given an 82 game season. Seven of the eleven numbers within your range fall below that number. In other words, you think it's more likely that the 96' Bulls win less games than the 11' or 12' Bulls than vice versa.