Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OTC going down hill

All the best posters are no longer posting. All everybody talks about is the rep system. The green bar posters and their stupid clicks are just agreeing with each other and repping one another and picking on the new posters. We don't see anymore real fights like the old days.

I am now just a lurker. Nothing interest me.

Default Re: OTC going down hill

You can help improving the OTC, you have to do just one thing stop posting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    All the best posters are no longer posting. All everybody talks about is the rep system. The green bar posters and their stupid clicks are just agreeing with each other and repping one another and picking on the new posters. We don't see anymore real fights like the old days.

My wife is very disappointed in you. She loves assertive men with passion and fire. You had your chance and blew it

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    You can help improving the OTC, you have to do just one thing stop posting
    Don't worry, I will. Like I said, this forum is boring as f*ck. All you nerds are just patting eachother on the a*s and picking on the noobs. Entertainment is from real fights, humor, and conflictual discussions. Nobody does this anymore. You guys think the same sh*t, talk about the same sh*t, pick on the same people, and pat the same a*s. All in the name of the rep system.

Banned

We are the very few renaissance men left.

only people that keep bringing up rep are the constant whiners like you who rightly have red bars for being jackass trolls all the god damn time.

Don't worry, I will. Like I said, this forum is boring as f*ck. All you nerds are just patting eachother on the a*s and picking on the noobs. Entertainment is from real fights, humor, and conflictual discussions. Nobody does this anymore. You guys think the same sh*t, talk about the same sh*t, pick on the same people, and pat the same a*s. All in the name of the rep system.
    just piss the fvck off already

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

only people that keep bringing up rep are the constant whiners like you who rightly have red bars for being jackass trolls all the god damn time.
    And I'll keep on bringing it up. You guys are rep wh*res and it's pathetic. Real talk. Be yourself. Who gives a f*ck what people think. At least it'll make this forum a lot more interesting. You guys are toeing the line like a bunch of pathetic prom queen wh*res, and then you get the noobs all riled up over the rep system and now they're trying hard to fit in .. and this means they are not going to say what they want to say. It becomes boring. Even IM BALLIN is now sending out messages about how he wants to engage in **** sex in order to bring up his rep count. It's so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    just piss the fvck off already
    No.

*bumped for relevancy

I actually agree with your views on reps. I've actually expressed that online before.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Plenty of green bar posters aren't rep whores. I don't even sign my name when I pos rep someone, eliminating any of the repees feelings of obligation to rep me back.

Don't get so worked up about it man, you act like it's a battle of good vs. evil.
    I would be worked up if I actually gave a sh*t. I encourage members to neg me. I sign all my negs in order for them to neg me back. If you haven't notice, the people getting worked up are the rep wh*res. They don't even sign their negs. Why? Because that would mean that person would neg them back. They create alts in order to self rep risking an IP ban; they form internet rep gangs to pick on noobs and people they disagree with. And what is worse is they would point to their green bars and proclaim they are superior posters based on that, which is bullsh*t because the best posters I've seen ARE posters people will disagree with, posters who create controversary, and posters who joke around and don't take this sh*t seriously, so using that as a measurement of the quality of a poster is pure bullsh*t.

Bottomline, I think this kind of behavior is childish and sickening and I'm calling them out.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 07-11-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Yeah the rep BS sucks. I honestly don't care whether I have green or red but I got negged 5 times in a 10 minute span a couple days ago. Literally, a neg rep every 2 minutes as the person must've logged into each alt to neg me

I lurk OTC and wait for actual good topics, but yeah there hasn't been much lately.