Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hillary crushed Trump over tax return

Trump was not ready for this:

https://youtu.be/6l8o97g0QS8

Banned

Default Re: Hillary crushed Trump over tax return

I truly believe he intended to release his tax return but instead used it as leverage to have Clinton release her emails.

We will not know if this is a good strategy or not but he has risked this election to see those emails. Pretty admirable if you ask me.

At this point he has no other option but to release his returns, FBI is going to release her emails anyway, so that's not a leverage anymore. But the way Hillary presented and pushed the issue, especially considering that Trump has based his campaign on how successful his business is, has left Trump with no play other than releasing his tax returns.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    At this point he has no other option but to release his returns, FBI is going to release her emails anyway, so that's not a leverage anymore. But the way Hillary presented and pushed the issue, especially considering that Trump has based his campaign on how successful his business is, has left Trump with no play other than releasing his tax returns.
    Trump isn't legally required to release his taxes. It's just a tradition. Releasing Hillary's emails isn't optional. They're a matter of public record. They don't belong to Hillary. They're government property.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Trump isn't legally required to release his taxes. It's just a tradition. Releasing Hillary's emails isn't optional. They're a matter of public record. They don't belong to Hillary. They're government property.
    No shit, robot.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I truly believe he intended to release his tax return but instead used it as leverage to have Clinton release her emails.

We will not know if this is a good strategy or not but he has risked this election to see those emails. Pretty admirable if you ask me.
    You genuinely don't understand this guy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I expected more numbers out of Hillary , and all she did was expose Trump for a guy that as smart as he is , can't debate.

It is sad to think that Hillary will be next president , and in my opinion is out of touch with our society.
    So we get a prez that will take the soft money and let the big corps make more money and the middle class and poor struggle in a 16 years spiral affect.

Trump would of been change , now I know as well as most of you know he would of been learning on the fly , but like Ross Perow , Trump would of put priorities in order and ran the government like a business.
    24 Trillion in China's pocket and getting bigger....
    Last edited by Jasper; 09-27-2016 at 09:37 AM.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    You don't know what you're talking about.

You're confusing several different issues here. Hillary turned over emails that were government records. She is under absolutely zero obligation to turn over personal emails.

Of course, she had mingled both in the same account. She also had every right to delete her personal emails using whatever method she pleased.

You can't simply say, I want to see all of the Secretary of the Treasury's emails because of FOIA. You need to reasonably state the info you are looking for.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    I expected more numbers out of Hillary , and all she did was expose Trump for a guy that as smart as he is , can't debate.

It is sad to think that Hillary will be next president , and in my opinion is out of touch with our society.
    So we get a prez that will take the soft money and let the big corps make more money and the middle class and poor struggle in a 16 years spiral affect.

Trump would of been change , now I know as well as most of you know he would of been learning on the fly , but like Ross Perow , Trump would of put priorities in order and ran the government like a business.
    24 Trillion in China's pocket and getting bigger....
    Ross Perot as nutty as he was was 100 times the businessman Trump is. There is no doubt that Trump's tax plan would INCREASE the debt which is not 24 Trillion and is not in China's pocket.

China sold a lot of Treasuries during their recent economic troubles.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    You don't know what you're talking about.

You're confusing several different issues here. Hillary turned over emails that were government records. She is under absolutely zero obligation to turn over personal emails.

Of course, she had mingled both in the same account. She also had every right to delete her personal emails using whatever method she pleased.

You can't simply say, I want to see all of the Secretary of the Treasury's emails because of FOIA. You need to reasonably state the info you are looking for.
    She was the secretary of state, for ****s sake. I'd say the moment she mixed the two she pretty much forfeited the right to her personal emails being private on that server.

Who even uses emails as a primary means of communication anyways? Come on, now... if she's writing that many emails there's a great chance that she's talking about her job even during her "personal" emails.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

I told you guys he was going to get exposed for not paying his taxes.

So does he pay his taxes or not? Having the IRS get court orders every year doesnt count.

Then talking about how bad the countrys infrastructure and military is, along with how you use the system and the programs in place to file bankruptcy and other loopholes because thats what they're in place for.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Funktion
    So does he pay his taxes or not?
    Not only does he not pay taxes, he gets a $304 credit every year for families/individuals who make less than $500K per year.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennifer...500000-a-year/

Then talking about how bad the countrys infrastructure and military is, along with how you use the system and the programs in place to file bankruptcy and loopholes because "he can"?
    Yeah it's pretty hilarious- he describes the U.S. as a Mad Max post apocalyptic hell hole... Then admits he doesn't pay taxes that would go toward improving infrastructure, education, etc despite claiming to be worth $10 billion.

You can't make this stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I care more about her speeches to Wall Street, personally.

But but the.. The IRS