Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2009, 12:10 AM   #76
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I needs the most epic rap albums of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
mathall mathers lp - eminem
the eminen show - eminem
nas - untitled, stillmatic and gods son
jay-z - black album, blueprint
lil wayne - carter 2
dmx - every album besides his first 2 lps
outkast - stankonia and love below/speakerboxxx
kanye west - late registration, college dropout, 808s & heartbreak
the game - doctors advocat and documentary
50 cent - grodt
big l - big picture i believe it was released in 2000
dr. dre - 2001
ice cube - just about everyone one of his albums..
immortal technique - revolutionary vol 1 and 2
lupe fiasco - food & liquor and the cool
mobb deep - murda muzik. it was released in 1999 id recommend if u never listened to them
young jeezy - thug motivation and recession
These are probably the most cliched choices a person could ever make.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:15 AM   #77
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

GOD i love GRODT-So many nice songs on it. Many Men will always be my favourite.

Quote:
I hear these pussy niggaz putting money on my head
Go on and get your refund motherfuckers, I ain't dead

Just love the way it starts like that.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #78
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
These are probably the most cliched choices a person could ever make.

ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:26 AM   #79
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
You truly, madly, deeply f*cking suck.

get off d!ck i just named some good albums from 2000-present
Old 04-29-2009, 12:35 AM   #80
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
get off d!ck i just named some good albums from 2000-present

Could you at least have the courtesy to namedrop a joint that won't insult the previous replies cultural intelligence.

And could you at least have the motherf*ckin etiquette to insert a my in front of the d!ck. You simplistic, barbarian f*ck.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:38 AM   #81
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

buncha music snobs in here. jesus christ.
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:08 AM   #82
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Total sleeper and one of THE best golden era records.

KMD's "Mr. Hood"

Zev Love X (before becoming MF Doom) , DJ Sub Roc, Onyx role out a masterpiece when you could still sample everything under the sun for a track.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:13 AM   #83
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hellllllll yes. Thanks a ton for the main source link, I have not heard that in a while. Friendly game of baseball is one of my all time favorites. Amazing rap.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:25 AM   #84
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Can you tell me the names of those songs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DVNwyCymUw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Fn3RPSZtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv7_8cx5hUk
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:27 AM   #85
ruslan
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Could you at least have the courtesy to namedrop a joint that won't insult the previous replies cultural intelligence.

And could you at least have the motherf*ckin etiquette to insert a my in front of the d!ck. You simplistic, barbarian f*ck.

My isn't suppose to be in front of anything u ****ing h0m0 (oops, did my b!tch get offended?)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: