Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony will terminate Knicks contract early, test free agency

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Im not abossreal24 man
    [COLOR="Magenta"]you got a problem wit aboss4real24?[/COLOR]

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony will terminate Knicks contract early, test free agency

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    [COLOR="Magenta"]you got a problem wit aboss4real24?[/COLOR]
    Im just saying that's not me cuz I know u think that's me

Worst record in the league next season.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Im just saying that's not me cuz I know u think that's me
    [COLOR="Magenta"]talk shit on my nigga aboss4real24 one more time, and see what happens, faggot[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    [COLOR="Magenta"]talk shit on my nigga aboss4real24 one more time, and see what happens, faggot[/COLOR]
    whats wrong wit u niguh?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    I'll still be shocked if Melo leaves NY. When he left Denver and helped them get the best return he showed it wasn't about basketball, it was about New York + making sure he got as much money as possible with his extension. Guess after a few years and more money that could have changed. Just speculation no way of ever knowing but I personally think Lala pulls the strings so either big market or bust.

My money's on NY. Besides the short lived Melo drama he's never really got the attention from free agency like everybody else. Makes sense he's testing the waters and seeing what's out there + getting all the attention for his brand. The Miami speculation will be worth it by itself.
    Nah he thought he could win with amare coz stars are the hardest to get in this league. And now that dallas is going hard for melo, I can see why he opts out. Cuban has proven he can build a championship team.

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    "Don't worry Knicks fans, I'm still here"

Look at the size of this guy's hands

Banned

If LeBron stays in Miami, I won't be surprised if he successfully convince Melo to join him for another quest for the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Worst record in the league next season.
    Expecting you to bandwagon root for that team when Lebron leaves to greener pastures...