Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default I think I'm falling for my best friend's girl

So here's the backstory of this and I'll make it as short as possible but it will still be long as frick. He's been with this girl for 4 years now and they have had thier rough patches and even split up for a few months. I had never liked her. I had no desire to see her or talk to her and always hoped my buddy would break up with her (I am not the only person who felt this way either. The stories he would tell me just made her seem so crazy and a lot of us thought he could do a lot better). There were times when me and him would talk about going in together on a house since we both had a lot of money saved up and him just leaving her. To complicate matters tho they have a daughter (almost 2 years old), and my buddy loves his daughter too much to ever really break it off to where he couldn't see her a lot... but I think they love each other enough to keep trying to make it work. So the going in together on a house thing was off and for a little while I was pretty butt hurt about that.

Anyway about 2 months ago after I got back from Reno my buddy came over to borrow my motorcycle and his girl came over and dropped him off. He invited me over to their place and I just said F it why not? I have held this grudge for long enough and I've barely been around this girl so why not give her a chance? It's obvious she's here to stay. Anyway, so I went over and actually had a lot of fun. We didn't do anything special just had some beers, watched some funny shows, and talked. Over the next 2 or 3 weeks I went over there a few more times and again had a good time and we all got along really well. I felt like an idiot holding this grudge against her based on things I had heard and not giving her a chance.

So here is where it gets interesting. One night I want over there and the 3 of us got pretty much shitfaced drunk. It was hotter than shit and I was just like holy shit I'm bout to just get naked I am so damn hot. They dared me to just do it then so I did since I got nothing to hide and was so drunk didn't give 2 shits about anything. Next thing you know I'm sitting on the couch and she's eyeing my Johnson (it's a decent size, was completely exposed so ya know only natural lol) and my friend tells his girlfriend "why don't you just touch it you know you want to" She then starts stroking my Peyton Manthing and man it feels great... one thing leads to another and pretty soon we're all buck ass neked and me and my buddy are basically double teaming her with her sucking my Yogurt slinger and him trying to hit it from the back. The problem is, he has the old drunk limp dick and can't get hard. I'm hard as a flippin rock tho so he just tells her to go ahead and ride me... so yea for the next 20 minutes me and his girl are boning (she's even started kissing me and so we were making out at times while doing it) and he's trying to get hard with her suckin his thing and jerking him periodically trying to get him hard, but it didn't work... So me and her just kept at it. Was awesome obv... and we all had no issue with it after it was said and done. Even the next day we were all sober and talking about it and we all agreed it was fun, just happened, and everybody is good. My buddy said he was happy to let me have that experience since he couldn't get hard anyway lol... and his girl actually texted me the next day asking if I was ready for round 2 lol. I would have too but was at a movie and honestly I didn't know if it was really a good idea so I was thinking it was a good thing I was.

Anyway, in the weeks following that event, I've continued to go over there and little by little I have been getting this feeling towards her more and more. Like I am thinking about her randomly throughout the day, we even text each other sometimes but we don't ever talk about anything sexual. This past weekend tho I went over there and it was about 1am and buddy had work the next day so he passed out and it was just me and her watching a movie. Once we finished the movie, we talked for like 3 hours about stuff... ya know like one of those all night talks you have with a new girlfriend about anything and everything. It was awesome and we both really enjoyed it. I passed out at their place since it was so late (like almost 5am) and the next morning after my friend had gone to work we woke up and watched Good Burger (brought me back to the good ol days ahh...). We were in the mood for a burger after watching it so we drove through In-N-Out and I even paid since she didn't have any money. It was whatever to me tho I didn't mind. We got back and then again talked for like another 2 hours before I dropped her off at my buddy's parents house (they were going to have dinner).

So now I'm like... Jesus Christ if this girl wasn't my friends girl I am pretty sure I would be falling in love with her hands down no contest. I have been around other friends girls and never had this problem but I am not as close with those friends. So as you can imagine, I feel very conflicted because I literally love this guy like a brother and would never want to do anything that would potentially hurt him and jeopardize our relationship (and besides they have a kid together. She is adorable BTW). I mean the guy trusts me enough to leave me home with his girlfriend alone (he asked if I could hang around while he was at work and then drop her off at his parents later since it would have been a lot of driving for him if he had to come back and get her). I mean part of me is so fine with just hanging out and being friends and just being 3rd wheel, but I'm thinking of her a lot (yea even when I'm jerking it). It's one of those things where if we were both drunk and alone... It's almost 100% something would happen and I know in the moment it would feel amazing but I would feel like such shit if I did anything. They are about to buy a house as well and we have talked about me renting a room cus we all have so much fun together and it would really help them financially and get me out of my mom's house.

I can't believe this has happened tho. I would have never thought I would have even talked to this girl voluntarily, and now I feel like I am falling in love with her. I am just going to keep my mouth shut and be a good friend (to both of them)... but say I move in with them... As much fun as it would potentially be, I just want anything to happen that burns any bridges. The easiest thing for me to do is just get my own girl and then this issue would hopefully go away... but it's not happening for me right now and even if it did would I like that girl as much as her? I just don't know. I just want to have fun and be a good guy, but what if my feelings get too strong?

Thoughts?

I know you guys like pics so here is a harmless pic of her: http://tinypic.com/r/214coxf/6
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 07-11-2012 at 03:27 AM.

Default Re: I think I'm falling for my best friend's girl

Default Re: I think I'm falling for my best friend's girl (sex story involved)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    i didnt read it at all

but was there any sex or tits in your story?
    Yes there is lol. I guess I should have put that in the title cus otherwise who would read that whole thing haha.

When I first saw the thread title I thought this was gonna be SacJBShady.

Banned

Read title, clicked on pic. Good job, props.

just keep ****ing her, your friend is retarded

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    just keep ****ing her, your friend is retarded
    Flat out

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    Yes there is lol. I guess I should have put that in the title cus otherwise who would read that whole thing haha.
    I'd tread carefully. If she wants more she'll give you a sign. You make the first move and I wager not only is she going to shoot you down, but you'll end up with a fight with your boy. Play it out and do the whole Painting Paris for her bit. Maybe hash out a plan with Sac and start a message board. Throw her an invite. If she joins then you're in.

Don't do it. My best friend just recently ruined our 25+year friendship over a girl. I don't see us ever being friends again. Plus your friend has a kid. Put yourself in his shoes.

NBA lottery pick

Damn this broad is going to **** up your life. I suggest moving away. You never catch feelings for your boys girls. You ask him to See her tits one time then you move on. This can only end badly

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    I'd tread carefully. If she wants more she'll give you a sign. You make the first move and I wager not only is she going to shoot you down, but you'll end up with a fight with your boy. Play it out and do the whole Painting Paris for her bit. Maybe hash out a plan with Sac and start a message board. Throw her an invite. If she joins then you're in.
    Yea dude that's good advice. If she is interested then she can be the one who makes it. I don't know how I would react in that situation... I would certainly have things running in my mind that's for sure.

Lol if I have learned 1 thing on this board, it's how not to go about getting a girl from that Sac guy (no offense man).

Don't do it. My best friend just recently ruined our 25+year friendship over a girl. I don't see us ever being friends again. Plus your friend has a kid. Put yourself in his shoes.
    Yea dude that's what I'm afraid of. If I were in his shoes I would trust him not to take it any further and if he thoughts then he would talk to me before anything happened. So that's what I gotta do.
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 07-11-2012 at 03:21 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Leave it alone, and find your own girl.

I don't say this for the fact of not betraying your friend, although this is a huge reason as well, but the fact is the person you think of waking up, and going to bed at night is the person you're in love with, and also the one that can break your heart, or already has.
    It's not a very winnable situation for you. You lose a friend, you lose a girl, or you get the girl, lose the friend, though later on you lose the girl too.

Just drop it, and try and distance yourself a little. Like before. Hang out with your friend on boys nights, just not with the chick.

For some reason this was one of the believable weird sex story posts. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Lol I remember that thread. Well you would know if I was Steve now wouldn't you? but no I'm not lol

Leave it alone, and find your own girl.

I don't say this for the fact of not betraying your friend, although this is a huge reason as well, but the fact is the person you think of waking up, and going to bed at night is the person you're in love with, and also the one that can break your heart, or already has.
    It's not a very winnable situation for you. You lose a friend, you lose a girl, or you get the girl, lose the friend, though later on you lose the girl too.

Just drop it, and try and distance yourself a little. Like before. Hang out with your friend on boys nights, just not with the chick.

For some reason this was one of the believable weird sex story posts. LOL.
    Yea maybe you are right man maybe just have a guys night out and try to let it pass... don't think it will matter tho. I would feel bad not inviting her too. I just don't know. Sounds like a good idea in theory tho ha. Lol on the sex story thing yes this did actually happen tho.
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 07-11-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor

Did read.

Great thread

Cool story bro srsly