Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-28-2019, 02:22 AM   #61
DaHeezy
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: I got offered the best job in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
This morning my company literally paid me to clown you, you do realize that? While you're sitting at home doing this fore free I'm getting paid to **** with you.

I make 6 figures as a broker. Lol. I already have half a mil in equity on my property. You ain't shit. This beer thing is just a reason to drink and get paid. You don't even know the difference between a server and a bartender for you to even compare what I do because you are too socially inept. And yeah, with the incentive and tips I would make more than you if I did this job full time, as a "glorified server". Let that sink in you neanderthal fukkface.

Let's see, I make more than you doing less work, I'm actually good looking and you look like a downs version of Ben Stiller, I ain't a social loser introvert who got bullied as a teen.
Yup, safe to say I've one upped this idiot in life as well.

Last edited by DaHeezy : 06-28-2019 at 02:28 AM.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:30 AM   #62
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
I make 6 figures as a broker. Lol. I already have half a mil in equity on my property. You ain't shit. This beer thing is just a reason to drink and get paid. You don't even know the difference between a server and a bartender for you to even compare what I do because you are too socially inept. And yeah, with the incentive and tips I would make more than you if I did this job full time, as a "glorified server". Let that sink in you neanderthal fukkface.

Are you going to be mixing drinks and doing actual bartender stuff or just pouring beers?
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:54 AM   #63
DaHeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
Are you going to be mixing drinks and doing actual bartender stuff or just pouring beers?
Just pouring beer. It's not a bartender type setup. Although I have my bartending licence which you need to serve alcohol in any format.

If you have ever been to a beer festival it's just a booth where we bring a couple of all seasons and seasonals or one offs and pour into a 4 ounce beer sampler. They usually cost about 2 to 3 dollars a token. It's generally a token for a sampler. At the end we cash in the tokens we collect.

We have a portable tap which makes it easy for the bigger venues. Last gig I did was a yacht party so I had to pour out of cans. But it's better since I keep leftover product.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:43 AM   #64
Bosnian Sajo
Wan my CHIPS witda DIP

Quote:

Let's see, I make more than you doing less work, I'm actually good looking and you look like a downs version of Ben Stiller, I ain't a social loser introvert who got bullied as a teen.
Yup, safe to say I've one upped this idiot in life as well.

Everyone on the internet, ISH especially, has half a milly~milly At least I can confidently say what I make, and this is with only 6 months of work experience under my belt lol. Even if I stayed at this level for the rest of my life, elhamdullilah Ik that bare minimum I'll be able to live modestly and comfortably.

Btw I don't work much bud, because I preform at my position I only "work" aprox 15hrs a week. The other 25 is fill-ins. Who you kidding, you ain't cute You wouldn't be at the Y trying to "pick up women" in the middle of a rec basketball game if you were. THANKYOUCOMEAGAIN!!

Can I get another pitcher, please?
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:45 AM   #65
Bosnian Sajo
Wan my CHIPS witda DIP

Quote:

We have a portable tap which makes it easy for the bigger venues. Last gig I did was a yacht party so I had to pour out of cans. But it's better since I keep leftover product.

They let him keep the fizzy part in the last 1/4 of the cans Boy gobbled that shit up, free's free amirite?
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:08 AM   #66
DaHeezy

Quote:
Everyone on the internet, ISH especially, has half a milly~milly At least I can confidently say what I make, and this is with only 6 months of work experience under my belt lol. Even if I stayed at this level for the rest of my life, elhamdullilah Ik that bare minimum I'll be able to live modestly and comfortably.

Btw I don't work much bud, because I preform at my position I only "work" aprox 15hrs a week. The other 25 is fill-ins. Who you kidding, you ain't cute You wouldn't be at the Y trying to "pick up women" in the middle of a rec basketball game if you were. THANKYOUCOMEAGAIN!!

Can I get another pitcher, please?

Holy shit do you ever try too hard. Lol
"THANKYOUCOMEAGAIN"
WTF are you, 14?

Do you know what a broker does? Think high end real estate agent. Which means the actual "work" is probably 5 hours a week. And I make twice as much as you

You know what equity is? I bought property 10 years ago. I paid 10 years of mortgage and my property value tripled. Banked cash.

Simple right? Wait, you're too much of an imbecile to know the difference between a server and a bartender

But yeah, keep rippin into what I do. Lol. All you show is your obsession of me. Your comebacks reek of desperation.

BTW, try the rec approach. With your looks you need all the help you can get. Really
Old 06-28-2019, 08:13 AM   #67
DaHeezy

Quote:
They let him keep the fizzy part in the last 1/4 of the cans Boy gobbled that shit up, free's free amirite?

You're kidding right? Are you really this dumb?

You bring 10 flats (24 cans). You pour out 8 flats. You can split the 48 cans. And that's just one flavor.

You really think we pour out half a cans worth a day?

Keep trying though
Old 07-20-2019, 09:49 PM   #68
DaHeezy

We did 3 festivals in a row and I literally have to buy a second fridge I have so much free beer
I'm gonna start a side biz of late night pick up. All beer and liquor here closes by 11:00 PM. I might do a midnight service for $5 a beer. Either that or throw a massive BBQ party and charge per head
Old 07-20-2019, 10:08 PM   #69
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
We did 3 festivals in a row and I literally have to buy a second fridge I have so much free beer
I'm gonna start a side biz of late night pick up. All beer and liquor here closes by 11:00 PM. I might do a midnight service for $5 a beer. Either that or throw a massive BBQ party and charge per head

If you do make sure you at least have the guy pouring the beer doing it right. This last BBQ I was at dude had some lil neighborhood nikka doing the pours and he wasn't even tilting the glass to get a proper poor.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:23 PM   #70
DaHeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
If you do make sure you at least have the guy pouring the beer doing it right. This last BBQ I was at dude had some lil neighborhood nikka doing the pours and he wasn't even tilting the glass to get a proper poor.

No need to pour. They all in cans. Just grab and go at my BBQ
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: