Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ok Pfizer, I'll take your damned ''vaccine''

Default Re: Ok Pfizer, I'll take your damned ''vaccine''

That was a very good summary of this whole scam.

No informed consent, duress, coercion, pharma's criminal lies and fines, the billions in profit from illness, immunity from those who get injured.

The FDA took 108 days to approve Pfizer vaccine but wants 55 Years to explain how

So 108 days to go through all the data, but 55 years to release the same data. Despite their own rule to do so immediately.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

No informed consent, duress, coercion, pharma's criminal lies and fines, the billions in profit from illness, immunity from those who get injured.

The FDA took 108 days to approve Pfizer vaccine but wants 55 Years to explain how

So 108 days to go through all the data, but 55 years to release the same data. Despite their own rule to do so immediately.
    Very interesting.

Let's get the full story first.

It's an on-going lawsuit and one of the lawyers said it would take 55 years for the FOI request to release all of the Pfizer paperwork the fda used to approve the vaccine.

Usually, they get 108 days, but they are saying they have 10 people processing all FOI requests (processing involves redaction of copyrighted materials, names, etc before it reaches public as they do for all FOI requests). They get hundreds of FOI requests so it's 10 people handling every request being made to the entire fda.

This happens to be one of the FOI requests. However, the Pfizer vaccine approval contains one of the largest stack of paperwork ever - something like over 350k pages. They said the best they can do is 12,000 pages up front and 500 pages per month after that. One of the lawyers said the paperwork will take until like 55yrs to fully release based on the math. The lawsuit is still pending.

Let's wait for the court to decide on this case.
    Last edited by bladefd; 12-29-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    It's an on-going lawsuit and one of the lawyers in defiance asked for 55 years for the FOI request to release all of the Pfizer paperwork the fda used to approve the vaccine. Usually, they get 108 days, but they are saying they have 10 people processing all FOI requests (processing involves redaction of copyrighted materials, names, etc before it reaches public as they do for all FOI requests). Pfizer vaccine approval contains one of the largest stack of paperwork ever - something like over 350k pages. They said the best they can do is 12,000 pages up front and 500 pages per month after that. One of the lawyers said the paperwork will take until like 55yrs to fully release based on the math. The lawsuit is still pending.

They demand all 350,000 pages right now! Even though they'll never read 1 page.

Decent college freshman

Only ******* are afraid of a vaccine

Conservacucks sure love to live in fear 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    They demand all 350,000 pages right now! Even though they'll never read 1 page.
    Even if all 350k pages were released at once, the same idiots would move onto the next conspiracy. It's an endless rabbit hole.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

The approach is so obvious and despicable - even if the Vs end up miracle solutions (highly unlikely from current data making it unlikely they are even safe and effective but we are yelled down for mentioning the emperor's new clothes...)

The timeline ordered Thursday by U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman radically shortens the timeline under which the FDA has to produce troves of documents. The order stems from a Freedom of Information Act document lawsuit by a coalition of doctors and scientists with the nonprofit Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency. The group seeks an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine-creation process during the COVID-19 pandemic, which came into full force in the United States in March 2020.

Rather than producing 500 pages a month, the FDA's proposed timeline, Pittman ordered the agency to turn over 55,000 a month. That means all the Pfizer vaccine data should be public by the end of September rather than the year 2097, the deadline that the FDA wanted.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...er-Safety-Data

See, if you could have just waited 2 weeks, you would not make a complete fool out of yourself.

I told you idiots to wait for the court decision.

Let's get the full story first.

It's an on-going lawsuit and one of the lawyers said it would take 55 years for the FOI request to release all of the Pfizer paperwork the fda used to approve the vaccine.

Usually, they get 108 days, but they are saying they have 10 people processing all FOI requests (processing involves redaction of copyrighted materials, names, etc before it reaches public as they do for all FOI requests). They get hundreds of FOI requests so it's 10 people handling every request being made to the entire fda.

This happens to be one of the FOI requests. However, the Pfizer vaccine approval contains one of the largest stack of paperwork ever - something like over 350k pages. They said the best they can do is 12,000 pages up front and 500 pages per month after that. One of the lawyers said the paperwork will take until like 55yrs to fully release based on the math. The lawsuit is still pending.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...er-Safety-Data

See, if you could have just waited 2 weeks, you would not make a complete fool out of yourself.

I told you idiots to wait for the court decision.
    Bladedf, are you mentally slow? They wanted 75 years. That's the point. Just because a judge says no does not mean that they did not want 75 years.

If someone buys 30 tacos, but Taco Bell says that it will not give them all the Tacos earlier than 30 days. And then the person sues Taco Bell for the 30 Tacos and the judge orders Taco Bell to give them the Tacos now. Does that mean that Taco Bell never intended to give the person the Tacos in 30 days?

Do you understand the issue that people have is the wanting for the data to be released in 75 or 55 years?

Person X wants to kill person Y, and ISH member creates a thread about it. Two weeks later the judge says no, person X cannot kill person Y. Bladedf: "See, if you could have just waited 2 weeks, person X never wanted to kill person Y.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

SCIENTISTS: We developed a vaccine which will make you "20x less likely to die of Covid.

REPUBLICANS: What if we drank pee instead?

Dunking on everybody in the park kabacho's Avatar

"Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. 3 doses with a booster offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths. Less protection against infection."

Anyone know who said this?

Its official. The unvaccinated were on the right side of history.

https://gazette.com/ap/cdc-director-...89650d909.html

Last edited by JohnnySic; 01-11-2022 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Its official. The unvaccinated were on the right side of history.

https://gazette.com/ap/cdc-director-...89650d909.html

midterms are coming; covid numbers must drop as soon as possible. all poli parties are trash
    Last edited by kabacho; 01-11-2022 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kabacho View Post
    "Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. 3 doses with a booster offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths. Less protection against infection."

Anyone know who said this?

https://twitter.com/TyCardon/status/1480640777281839106