Thumbs down The Cavs are in trouble

Toronto has all the momentum!

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: The Cavs are in trouble

Cavs just came back down to Earth. They're a good team but not that good to sweep through the east as some had thought.

They'll end up winning the series, but game 3 showed the world that this Cavs team isn't indestructible. They do have holes that can and will be exploited by Golden State or OKC.

One could argue, the real Finals is happening in the West. A match up between two power houses. The fight that will most likely settle who will become the 2016 NBA champions.

At this point, the Cavs will need a miracle to beat either of those teams. I guess it comes down to do you believe in miracles?

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Cavs just came back down to Earth. They're a good team, but not that good to sweep through the east as some had thought.

They'll end up winning the series, but game 3 showed the world that this Cavs team isn't indestructible and they do have holes that can and will be exploited by Golden State or OKC.

One could argue, the real Finals is happening in the West. A match up between two power houses. The fight that will most likely settle who will become the 2016 NBA champions.

At this point, the Cavs will need a miracle to beat either of those teams. I guess it comes down to do you believe in miracles?
    Agreed

It will be a miracle if the Cavs beat either of those teams (Toronto and Winner of the West)

Cavs in 5
    Bizmack ain't having another Wilt Chamberlain game with 26 boards and _er_ozan used his get out ofscrub status pass for the series....plus kyrie getting outplayed by Cory Jo tat bad ain't happening again and love and kyrie shooting 4/28 or whatever will never happen again for the rest of their careers

Just a freak night with bunch of stupid and extremely low percentage outcomes comin thru for craptors. Cavs will blowout next game and show why they are the GOAT offense
    Missing piece Frye will blow the doors open, Riley 2.0 will be much better with ingame adjusting/lineups and cavs will own boards. Kyrie love will show up and bran won't be shook by biyombo in the 4th ����

This is ridiculous. It's going be cavs in 5 still most likely. I think cavs could be slight favorites vs OKC(depends on how they look vs GS) but definitely underdogs vs GSW. However, this post does become legit if Raptors win game 4 which isn't impossible.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Cavs in 5
    Bizmack ain't having another Wilt Chamberlain game with 26 boards and _er_ozan used his get out ofscrub status pass for the series....plus kyrie getting outplayed by Cory Jo tat bad ain't happening again and love and kyrie shooting 4/28 or whatever will never happen again for the rest of their careers

Just a freak night with bunch of stupid and extremely low percentage outcomes comin thru for craptors. Cavs will blowout next game and show why they are the GOAT offense
    Missing piece Frye will blow the doors open, Riley 2.0 will be much better with ingame adjusting/lineups and cavs will own boards. Kyrie love will show up and bran won't be shook by biyombo in the 4th ����
    I agree with most of this.

Before game 3, I remember all the talking heads on ESPN talking about how good the Cavs were. I knew game 3 was going to show us a lot about the true nature of the Cavs. What we learned was that they are a good team, but not that good to sweep through the East.

If the Cavs had swept through the East, they would be championship favorites. No matter how bad you think the East might be, sweeping all the way to the Finals takes a powerhouse team. Hell, I don't think a 100% healthy Warriors could sweep through the East. Sooner or later they would go cold from 3 and lose at least one game.

So, in the end, we learnt the Cavs aren't this unbeatable team in the playoffs and the Western teams are still favorites to win it all.

I got the Cavs winning the Toronto series, but losing to either Golden State or OKC in 6. If Curry is 100%, Warriors might win in 5. I would be really surprised if either series went 7 games, and it would take a miracle for the Cavs to win either series.