Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2019, 01:21 AM   #76
Heavincent
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Warriors 28-1 in last 29 games when Curry plays and Durant does not

Curry has a more positive impact on his teammates than Durant has ever had and itís not even close.

Thereís been a lot of guys who can get buckets. I canít think of many players who can consistently get their teammates wide open layups without even touching the ****ing ball.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:46 AM   #77
bdonovan
Good High School Starter

All this while true Warriors fans have been trying to explain what they see day in and day out, in terms of all the things that take place on the court, outside of ISO highlights. That the Warriors are just as good a team with or without Durant. Because of Durant's team offense and team defense deficiencies which I won't repeat here.

It's no big deal; I don't dislike Durant. I do get frustrated sometimes with people not seeing the full picture about the Warriors but how could you if you don't see get a chance to see as many games as some of us do. And I try to correct the record but it's not out of animus towards KD.

For the Warriors, I'm glad the D is back. And watching the Warriors move; even the first play with split action, Dray faking a screen and then driving to the hoop for a dunk. This used to be so common even 3 years ago (when Durant played within GSW's system), but certainly in the 2 years prior to that. I find myself laughing as much as cheering because it's so entertaining and brilliant, with the ball whizzing around and Warriors making split-second improvised decisions like jazz.
bdonovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:47 AM   #78
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Curry has a more positive impact on his teammates than Durant has ever had and itís not even close.

Thereís been a lot of guys who can get buckets. I canít think of many players who can consistently get their teammates wide open layups without even touching the ****ing ball.

It's amazing what the team looks like when he's not on the court. It feels like a miracle happens when they score without him. Then when he checks in, all eyes on him, and the entire offense changes.
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:11 AM   #79
nashwade
Local High School Star

this GSW team is like championship PP-Ray-KG signing lebron to Celtics, maybe better cos of age
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:27 AM   #80
warriorfan
The Playboy

30-1
warriorfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 02:38 AM   #81
plowking
Verticle?

Crazy that anyone would think KD is the best player on the team.

Dude is just the cherry on top that can gun for stats and FMVP's when the Warriors are already destroying the other team. Curry should have 2 FMVP's by now and maybe another MVP if it wasn't for the Durant having to stack the deck in ways we've never seen. No wonder viewership is dropping.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: