Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2009, 11:48 PM   #16
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Seth Rogen's New Movie Looks Hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
KEVIN JAMES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>seth rogan
Agreed as a comedian. Not as a writer (assuming he writes anything, which I'm not sure he does). James is underrated and pretty much made King of Queens. The writing was nothing on that show, it was all him. I haven't seen Mall Cop and probably never will, but it's too bad he's making garbage these days.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:44 AM   #17
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

guns, coke, and did i see ray liotta? i might have to see this one.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:38 AM   #18
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
KEVIN JAMES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>seth rogan

That turd will never be funny. Rogan isn't the best, but atleast he's been involved with good movies. Kevin James did Chuck and Larry.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:42 AM   #19
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
Dude, his ENTIRE repetoire of comedy is sex/bathroom humor with occasional drug humor sprinkled in. I'm quite certain he's never had one bit, or one punchline, or any concept of humor that didnt involve either a penis, boobs, or some sort of fecal matter.

There is literally zero thought, wit, or ingenuity in anything he does. Again, bathroom humor. Over, and over, and over. It's shock material that guys like Bob Saget and Screech are forced to reosrt to now to keep their careers alive.

He's not a funny or talented writer, or actor, or person. He's terrible. He's not funny. At all. I just don't understand the success.

Some of the movies he's happened to be in have had a few funny parts here or there (rarely ever contributed by him) but i dont understand why this guy has become the big name. He's not funny. I just......dont.....understand.
let me guess, ur a non-conformist conformist. u hate all the **** that comes out and you only enjoy the more sophisticated types of comedy.

go **** urself, u should really admire his scripts, work and acting
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:05 AM   #20
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's the need to get all angry and emo over the guy's success?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #21
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GOAT
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: