Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-25-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
KB8tHeGrEaT24
Banned

KB8tHeGrEaT24 has an OK reputation so far
Default I met DJ Mbenga today...

I live in Los Angeles and i was in the Fox Hills Mall in Culver City and I saw DJ Mbenga walking with sum white guy with braids and I said HEY DJ! n he said hey n i took out my hand to greet him n we shook hands... He went in sum clothing store... I was like wow a Laker lol DJ Mbenga CONGO CASH!!!!
KB8tHeGrEaT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I met DJ Mbenga today...

thats cool!!! but we need pics! (just kidding)

i thought the fox hills mall was pretty much dead. did they renovate it?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its purty cool meeting ballplayers, because your so familiar with what they do. However at the same time it reminds you so much of how regular they are as people. working at LAX has made me able to see/meet many NBA players like Corey Maggette, Emeka Okafor, Marc Jackson, Dan Dickau, Vladimir Radmanovic, Tony Parker and Andrew Bynum.

The worst was Parker, saw me coming and he speed walked in the opposite direction... I guess it didnt help that he was along on the phone..

The coolest one was Bynum he even let me take a picture of em'.

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #4
KB8tHeGrEaT24
Banned

KB8tHeGrEaT24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
thats cool!!! but we need pics! (just kidding)

i thought the fox hills mall was pretty much dead. did they renovate it?

I wanted to but I just shook hands with him... N yea they are renovating it all they are getting way more stores and making it bigger its soo bomb... Hope to see more celebraties or bball players there
KB8tHeGrEaT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT24
I wanted to but I just shook hands with him... N yea they are renovating it all they are getting way more stores and making it bigger its soo bomb... Hope to see more celebraties or bball players there
you from L.A. and still say bomb? lol jk
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:25 AM   #6
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Its purty cool meeting ballplayers, because your so familiar with what they do. However at the same time it reminds you so much of how regular they are as people. working at LAX has made me able to see/meet many NBA players like Corey Maggette, Emeka Okafor, Marc Jackson, Dan Dickau, Vladimir Radmanovic, Tony Parker and Andrew Bynum.

The worst was Parker, saw me coming and he speed walked in the opposite direction... I guess it didnt help that he was along on the phone..

The coolest one was Bynum he even let me take a picture of em'.

Nice car.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT24

glad to see fox hills is on the rebound... it is close to south bay, so i would imagine a lot of athletes would go there.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: