Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LOL @ Steph Curry a No All Star

Man that must be hard to know that you are the single season 3 point KING and had no all star recognition. The choice was between Curry and Aldridge at the wild card spot. It had nothing to do with how many guards there were. Curry and Aldridge were the wild cards and that spot has nothing to do with position. David Lee averaged the same stats last year that Aldridge did this year. Would David Lee's stats last year get him in over someone who has broken the 3 point record, averaging 23 points a game, and the only player with over 440 3 point attempts to average over 45 percent? I don't think so.....

Like Mark Jackson said, he wishes that the coaches would apologize to him. I mean let's be honest. What did Kobe do better than Curry this year? Curry broke the record and had a better record than Kobe without 4 hall of famers. Kobe was not more impressive than Curry.... The stats don't lie!

Default Re: LOL @ Steph Curry a No All Star

LOL @ you still being butthurt about it. STFU already you ******

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I honestly think there's a case for him being a top 5 -7 MVP candidate.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Too much emphasis is put on the All-Star Game. Anything that partially involves fan voting is automatically disqualified from being a serious accomplish, imo.

Curry is ridiculously good. Maybe being passed over helped motivate him. Regardless, it means nothing.

3-time NBA All-Star

On the offensive side he is as good as any other two guard in the league.. I see him as a two guard ala Kobe and Wade..

Sacjb, do you think the Lakers are going to catch the Warriors?

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Boozer leads the league in double doubles and did not make all star game as well

Curry's a capable 2 guard, but one of the best pgs in the league. That's what makes him special. Love this guy's game.

I couldn't believe he missed the all star game, even David Lee over him was a mistake at the time IMO. Steph was and obviously is their best player, and I'm surprised the coaches left him off. One of the biggest snubs I can remember in a long long time. I mean it's a big deal for him and the franchise to get that accomplishment, so I feel Shady's pain. For him for the honor and of course the endorsements and future contract talks...for the franchise to have had 2 in 1 year after not having 1 in so long...it just helps their brand.

With that said. Congrats to him and GS fans for this accomplishment. I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks his own record someday. His career has just started.

High School Varsity 6th Man MisterAmazing's Avatar

all star games are starting not to mean much anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Too much emphasis is put on the All-Star Game. Anything that partially involves fan voting is automatically disqualified from being a serious accomplish, imo.

Curry is ridiculously good. Maybe being passed over helped motivate him. Regardless, it means nothing.
    This..

Hell, do you know Reggie Miller in his time has missed many All-Star games because people somehow miraculously gave more votes to the likes of Michael Adams (who? exactly), Doc Rivers (yep!), Ricky Pierce, Alvin Robertson, Reggie Lewis, John Starks, Terrell Brandon, Allan Houston, Joe Dumars, Hersey Hawkins.............. he was better than all of them in all those seasons.... but...

Banned

He'll be starting at SG in All-Star games once Kobe retires after next season.

If Curry can continue to play like this next season, he'll get a reserve spot. Maybe even a starting spot if Kobe is still out by then.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Playing well all year + leading your team to the playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all star game

College star

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I agree with you, but it's the coaches not fans that decided not to vote Curry in.

He didn't deserve it over any other guard.

Turning into the most overrated player in the lg.