Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: "No triple-double for LeBron"

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    Ur stupid, it doesn't matter what stats u have, if u have 40 rebounds and lose it means nothing. I matters how u impact the game and obviously Kobe had a bigger impact, no one can stop him and they got destroyed. Bron Bron deffered to his teammates with the 10 assist because he knew he couldn't win by himself.
    Lebron got 10 assists but his whole team inclding him got only 20 assists that game, meaning Lebron stagnated ball movement and ruined the team game to get his.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    Ur stupid, it doesn't matter what stats u have, if u have 40 rebounds and lose it means nothing. I matters how u impact the game and obviously Kobe had a bigger impact, no one can stop him and they got destroyed. Bron Bron deffered to his teammates with the 10 assist because he knew he couldn't win by himself.
    Steven A Smith is that you? God I am glad thet you don't represent the average IQ of the posters on ISH. Getting 60 points is great, but it is a once a year event. It has happened 5 times for Kobe in his career, MJ 5 times, Wilt over 15, and I am sure countless others. But a 50 point TD happens once a generation. The last one was in 75, 34 years ago. KAJ, You know how I said that Wilt had 15 + 60 pointers? Well he had two, two 50 poinnt TDs. And for the greatest statistical machine in history that means sometinhg. Also you point about Kobe not needing to rely on his team mates to carry his team to a win is rubish. He needed Gasol to get 30 points as well. Also LeBron was responsible for way more points in his teams win than Kobe was.

Point is that a 60 point game is not as, or even close to as special as a 50/10/10 game.

College star

Default Re: No triple-double for LeBron in NY: NBA rescinds that 10th rebound

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaiel
    Yeah that's weird. I'm pretty sure I've seen guys do it and get credit for the rebound ... Ben Wallace does that a lot.
    The tappers never get credit for the rebounds from what I've seen because they technically don't have full possession of the ball/rebound. The league clearly robbed Lebron of a TD based on that play. From that camera view, Wallace does a double tap towards Lebron without ever having full possession of the ball.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Lebron got 10 assists but his whole team inclding him got only 20 assists that game, meaning Lebron stagnated ball movement and ruined the team game to get his.
    [COLOR="Red"]The Cavs average 20 Assists Per Game though [/COLOR]

Link. It's 20.3 if you wanna get technical.

Next excuse please.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mdog1
    Wilt over 15
    32 to be exact.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    [COLOR="Red"]The Cavs average 20 Assists Per Game though [/COLOR]

Link. It's 20.3 if you wanna get technical.

Next excuse please.....
    yeah and do you know what that means? Lebron averaging 7 a game STILL stagnates ball movement.

NBA Finals

yeah and do you know what that means? Lebron averaging 7 a game STILL stagnates ball movement.
    his 10 assists out of the cavs 20 makes his performance even better

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    his 10 assists out of the cavs 20 makes his performance even better
    no it means he holds up ball movement from his teammates and stagnates the team, did you watch the game did you see how the goddamn crap Knicks were keeping up score for score with the Cavs with Lebron taking 33 shots, and then passing for half the assists and his whole combined team only getting 10

kkling
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

no it means he holds up ball movement from his teammates and stagnates the team, did you watch the game did you see how the goddamn crap Knicks were keeping up score for score with the Cavs with Lebron taking 33 shots, and then passing for half the assists and his whole combined team only getting 10
    He usually doesn't play that way anymore though.

NBA Finals

So are you saying his 10assists werent impressive?

College star

Why are yall still talking about which game was better?

50 point triple double is alot rarer than a 60 point game. It's not even debatable

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaiel
    32 to be exact.
    I wasn't sure the exact number, but I thought it was only 17. 32 is extaordinary though.

******gers for Kobe and Bron both just had their blood pressure spike

Quote Originally Posted by Corky McBiff
    Regardless, it was still a fantastic all-around game from LeBron. 1 rebound doesn't change a damn thing.

Rep

Local High School Star barbaroi's Avatar

"A release from the league said: “All NBA games are reviewed to ensure the accuracy of the game statistics.” Wallace benefited from a review in a game at Charlotte on Dec. 6, when a blocked shot originally credited to Zydrunas Ilgauskas was changed to Wallace."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

So apparently it's not just this one game that's reviewed.