Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Michael Jordan to Klay Thompson:

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    The Warriors win in 5 under any rules. Wipe that MJ juice off of your face and actually watch Curry play.
    Wipe that Curry juice off your face and watch how Jordan/The Bulls play.

Beat them in 5, under 90s or today's rules....GTFO

How are you not in the Red? I'd expect you to be 4-6 yeas younger than me, not 4 years older

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    Harden is a lousy first option. You don't want him leading your team over the long haul. Too inefficient, too many turnovers, defense is too bad, too reliant on free throws and he's an awful leader.
    MJ first 7 seasons - 59% TS
    Karen first 7 seasons - 61% TS

Agree with the rest though.

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    Wipe that Curry juice off your face and watch how Jordan/The Bulls play.

Beat them in 5, under 90s or today's rules....GTFO

How are you not in the Red? I'd expect you to be 4-6 yeas younger than me, not 4 years older
    Dude, you suck Chokerlain harder than Lozerus. You really shouldn't being talking about juices.

That being said, I've probably watched more basketball in the past year than you have in your entire life. Stop watching those grainy shity they pass off as basketball and try to watch a couple of game from the '90's or even today. Watch Curry play. Watch how the team plays. Try to understand the team plays, defenses, and how the team actually works.

You do know that Curry routinely walks up and launches a 30+ footer with 16+ seconds, right? Dude is basically unguardable and this is coming from someone who actually hates 3pt shooters.

EDIT: Oh, and if you think I give a shit about my rep, you're mistaken. I really am not that invested in maintaining a couple of tiny ass green dots below my name.
    Last edited by aj1987; 02-14-2016 at 06:54 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    Harden is a lousy first option. You don't want him leading your team over the long haul. Too inefficient, too many turnovers, defense is too bad, too reliant on free throws and he's an awful leader.
    But he'd win more with less than Butler or Klay as the first option. IMO.

He's just a better creator than those two.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

The Warriors win in 5 under any rules. Wipe that MJ juice off of your face and actually watch Curry play.
    Can I get some of that Kush? You are just an idiot to think Jordan who never went to a game 7 would need anything less than 6 games. But carry on with your young idealism.

Banned

Warriors in 5.
    Took a tight 6 game series for them to beat 2/6 with Matthew Dellavadova and Tristan Thompson as his help... But they beat the Bulls in 5?

Also never got the impression that Jordan gave 2 shits about 72 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    Can I get some of that Kush? You are just an idiot to think Jordan who never went to a game 7 would need anything less than 6 games. But carry on with your young idealism.

The [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck are you even talking about? The '16 Warriors CRUSH the Bulls. Deal with it, dude. MJ has NEVER faced a team like the '16 Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Took a tight 6 game series for them to beat 2/6 with Matthew Dellavadova and Tristan Thompson as his help... But they beat the Bulls in 5?

Also never got the impression that Jordan gave 2 shits about 72 wins.
    Figured that dumbass MJ turds wouldn't understand the difference between the '15 and '16 Warriors.

It's actually HILARIOUS seeing the MJ turds in full force trying to defend their sole purpose of existence though.

I usually hit open layups

I like that he isn't talking them down, or ranting about how teams back in the day were way better. Kudos to MJ

Very good NBA starter

MJ first 7 seasons - 59% TS
    Karen first 7 seasons - 61% TS

Agree with the rest though.

Dude, you suck Chokerlain harder than Lozerus. You really shouldn't being talking about juices.

That being said, I've probably watched more basketball in the past year than you have in your entire life. Stop watching those grainy shity they pass off as basketball and try to watch a couple of game from the '90's or even today. Watch Curry play. Watch how the team plays. Try to understand the team plays, defenses, and how the team actually works.

You do know that Curry routinely walks up and launches a 30+ footer with 16+ seconds, right? Dude is basically unguardable and this is coming from someone who actually hates 3pt shooters.

EDIT: Oh, and if you think I give a shit about my rep, you're mistaken. I really am not that invested in maintaining a couple of tiny ass green dots below my name.
    Ron Harper, MJ and Pippen would never allow Curry to walk the ball up, they'd take turns being glued to him full court pressure with handchecking and skin tight defense.

You really don't understand what you're watching, go see how MJ and Pippen full court covered Magic in 1991, that's how they'd play Curry, one on one straight up and Curry would be called for travel every time he does one of his cute carry crossovers.

This could be a trick. Like the interview that he gave when he turned 50, and praised Kobe for going all out just so that his team, the one with Howard and Nash could make the playoff. It caused Kobe to play even more minutes, thus rupturing his Achilles, delaying the time that it took for Kobe to pass him on all time scoring list.

This might cause the Warriors to relax, giving them the feeling like it's definitely going to happen.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

mj has gotten soft over the years

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    Ron Harper, MJ and Pippen would never allow Curry to walk the ball up, they'd take turns being glued to him full court pressure with handchecking and skin tight defense.

You really don't understand what you're watching, go see how MJ and Pippen full court covered Magic in 1991, that's how they'd play Curry, one on one straight up and Curry would be called for travel every time he does one of his cute carry crossovers.
    As I said, try to wipe that MJ juice off of your face and watch Curry play:

Look at what he did to the DPOY:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/1/2...-stephen-curry

I'm not even a Curry fan, but I can admit the FACT that the guy can WRECK any defense.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    Jordan is so ****ing alpha. Giving his blessing and not caring since he knows his team would bounce these Warriors.
    Warriors would handle the bulls quite easily.
    Way move advanced offensively and defensively

Banned

As I said, try to wipe that MJ juice off of your face and watch Curry play:

Look at what he did to the DPOY:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/1/2...-stephen-curry

I'm not even a Curry fan, but I can admit the FACT that the guy can WRECK any defense.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op04VjvcpBY

And that's by far the most 'physical' defense Chef has ever seen in his career.

Very good NBA starter

At least two carries in that gif by 90s rules

How about you watch the press defense in the first 2 minutes here, turnover machine Curry would average more turnovers than assists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9u3TwLdgoM

You're probably not going to watch it though.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op04VjvcpBY

And that's by far the most 'physical' defense Chef has ever seen in his career.
    How does your dumbass still not understand that we're talking about the '16 Warriors and '16 Curry?

Oh, and it'd be so much fun watching Curry draining 3 after 3 in MJ's face. Dude would be like:

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    At least two carries in that gif by 90s rules

How about you watch the press defense in the first 2 minutes here, turnover machine Curry would average more turnovers than assists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9u3TwLdgoM

You're probably not going to watch it though.
    Yeah, because we've never seen players in the '90's do the same shit. You MJ turds... Pathetic and insecure AF. A kid wins his first ever ring and MVP and you guys are crawling out of the woodwork.
    Last edited by aj1987; 02-14-2016 at 08:07 PM.