Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Euroleague

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Default Re: Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    Don't make false accusations against me unless you want to be reported to the mods. I saw him play just fine and some other players playing really awful. He was not one of them.

I would suggest that in the future you refrain from posting something like that directed towards me personally again.

And if you think I am dumb enough to believe that a guy that claims to be Spanish and a Barca fan was sitting in the OAKA arena in Athens, Greece watching a Greek and Italian team play each other, while his team was playing at the same time in Spain, then you are going to have to really reconsider just who it is you think your are talking trash to.

I am certainly no fool and will not fall for such stupid and easy to catch lies like that.
    I think you might be confusing him with me. I am the barca fan.

Saw a basketball once

there is live stream of Partizan-CSK match on www.live-prosports.com its free almost HD u have to register though

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    nba would be a step back for prigioni's career. he would go from being in a club where he is a god to being some foreign player in a crap nba team hoping for minutes.He is a european basketball style player.I can think of many examples in the past,navarro was one,rudy fernandez will be the next , jasikevicius,spanoulis etc etc
    Lmao. Rudy is already getting significant minutes on a playoff team in the West and averaging double digits, he'll be a highly valued free agent once his rookie contract is up. Unlike, Jasikevicus and Spanoulis, he's actually playing well.

The final four will be:

Olympiakos vs. Panathinakos
    Bar

I rule the local playground b.jerk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Lmao. Rudy is already getting significant minutes on a playoff team in the West and averaging double digits, he'll be a highly valued free agent once his rookie contract is up. Unlike, Jasikevicus and Spanoulis, he's actually playing well.
    Rudy Fernandez hitching his fortunes to the nba was a large financial mistake. He helped the blazers but at his expense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b.jerk
    Rudy Fernandez hitching his fortunes to the nba was a large financial mistake. He helped the blazers but at his expense.
    True. He won't ever make in the NBA the same that he turned down from CSKA.

This is a contrarian and argumentative thing to write but nba teams are playing like they're not being paid regularly.

He turned down big bucks from barca too.and for those who say he is putting big numbers,I don't entirely disagree but he is still wasted,he is not given a role of the same significance he had and would have continued to have in europe.All he does is take 3s in offense and not having a great percentage either.I think he will regret moving.

TAU Barca only tie left.no suprise there,it was always going to be the tightest tie. If Barca play their game they should go through,today they proved how much better than TAU they really are in terms of squad.I hate to say this ,because I know Bjerk is a massive Splitter fan , but Splitter is nowhere near what Scola was for TAU.If Barca stop Rackocevic like they did today they will be in a great position. Finally Pascual played Lakovic a lot of minutes.Can't believe barca wanted rid of him at the begining of the season as they had signed Barrett!!!
    Is it just me or does Childress just look awestruck everytime he plays? Today he seemd to be looking around him all the time,was very rarely involved in anything, I reckon this guy didnt have a clue what euroleague basketball was about.Good win for olympiakos without Vujcic.
    For Pana to win twice in Siena is great, must mean they are getting in really good form.

olympiakos v barca for the final.

by the way Navarro averaged double figures in points but still felt wasted in a rubbish team.I know Portland arent memphis, they are indeed a very good team,my point was that this guy could be earning more and playing a better role and fighting for more titles in europe.

Bourousis is a premier center in Europe. So skilled.

Banned

Bourousis is a premier center in Europe. So skilled.
    It's amazing he's not in the NBA. That Greek national team with young players like Bourousis, Spanoulis, Koufos still developing is going to be scary in the years ahead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    by the way Navarro averaged double figures in points but still felt wasted in a rubbish team.I know Portland arent memphis, they are indeed a very good team,my point was that this guy could be earning more and playing a better role and fighting for more titles in europe.
    I love Navarro. I would take him over Rudy any day myself. But I think for him he has to be in the right team in the NBA. if he was in a team like the Lakers or the Rockets he would have been an absolute killer. he could have played point guard in those teams and got a lot of open shots. Also his defense would not have been an issue in those teams. He could take teams like that clearly over the top IMO.

But the chances for him to get just that right team are very slim. And of course this guy has been the face of Barca for so long. You could just understand how his NBA experience in Memphis was poor. If the Lakers would have taken him also in that Gasol trade.........

Rudy is a more typical player than Navarro. He can fit in any NBA club easier because he's really a role player. Sure he can star in a club like Joventut Badalona but not in a big European club IMO. He's the same there about like he is with Portland. He's really a complimentary player. Navarro is much more than that IMO.

There's a quality issue with the nba and Rudy Fernandez game has regressed with the Blazers, not progressed because of it. The gossip of the Blazers is off the court with management and not on the court.

It's amazing he's not in the NBA. That Greek national team with young players like Bourousis, Spanoulis, Koufos still developing is going to be scary in the years ahead.
    Spanoulis isn't all that young, but I know what you mean. Don't forget about the 6'6" up and coming point guard Nick Calathes. Perperoglou from Panathinakos is very talented also.